Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 15 (Mark knows...)

Mark got out of his car with the two of you. Mark helped you with getting your luggage into the house. Soon as every thing had been organised you had no plans on what to do next. "What you wanna do now then?" Sean questioned you placing his arms around your hips. "I'm tired." You moan. "Jesus this baby thing is always making you tired." Sean moans back. "I know." You shrug "You ASS HOLE!" You yell at your stomach. "Wow already teaching it bad language and it's not even a month old Foetus. That's my job anyways." Sean complains while laughing. "You best get to sleep we're busy all week." Sean kisses your head and leaves. "What you gonna do?" You question before Sean closes the door. "Might go down town with Mark for a bit." He mentioned. "Ok have fun and don't die." You lay on the bed. "Ok bye bye." Sean left you to your beauty sleep.

"WOOF WOOF!" Chica barked excitedly. "No Chica don't..." Sean fell to the floor with Chica licking his face. "MARK YEE BASTARD!" Sean laughed yelling for Mark's help. "Chica, no." Mark pulled her off Sean. Chica calmed down a little a sat like 'A good puppy.'

"So what we doing now?" Mark asks still holding on to Chica's collar. "Do, you want to go down town for a bit?" Sean suggested. "Ok. Do, you want to chill in the pool for a while as well? It's going to be a warm night tonight so it's the best thing really." Mark suggested as well. "Ok." Sean agreed. "Where is (Y-N)?" Mark commented. "Erm she's tired so she wanted to sleep." Sean smiles with wide eyes. "Ooooook." Mark answered back confused.

Sean and Mark went down town and bought back a meat feast pizza. "Where the holly mother of balls did we get this?" Sean placed the Pizza on the counter and looked inside the box. "Some place called 'Prego' it's not that bad there." Mark locked the door. "It taste like 'snail dick' Why would you like this?" Sean spat the grim pizza out of his mouth into the bin. "Holy spirits of Zelda robbing spanners." Mark peeked in the box and saw the food poisoning that was pretty noticeable. "I'm gonna get my swimming trunks and then head to the pool." Mark backed away. "Yeah me too." Sean did the same.

Sean headed to your room to get some swimming trunks. "Chica what you doing in here?" Sean questioned the clueless, dog. "Mark get in here." Sean called Mark over. "What?" Mark threw his towel on the counter. Sean pointed to Chica who has her head on your stomach. "Aww that's cute." Mark took a picture on Sean's phone. "How did you get my phone?" Sean questioned Mark surprised, and a little confused. "I don't know here." Mark handed his phone back to him. "Get yaa shorts then and hurry up I feel like a plucked, chicken." Mark headed out side.
                   *Growl!*
"Wow Chica it's not like you to growl." Sean rubbed the back of his neck scared half to deaf. "You getting in or what?" Mark asked Sean as he came out with eyes that looked like Anime styled eyes. "Your dog won't let me." Sean sat on a sun bed. "What do you mean?" Mark queried him. "If I walk in she'll growl at me." Sean laughed very very nervously. "That doesn't sound like her." Mark jumped of the inflatable sun bed in the pool.

"Where are they?" Mark asked before opening the door to your room. "Just in the black suit case near my lap top." Sean answered.
                    *GROWL!*
Chica growled again but showing teeth. "Wow." Mark stood half way in the room shocked more than ever. "Chica stop growling." You mumble at Chica and stroking her head. She had stopped growling and bought out the puppy dog eyes at Mark. "Come on Chica. Pool?" Mark threw swimming shorts at Sean and left you to sleeping.

"I wonder why Chica was being all protective around (Y-N)? She hasn't met her before and she is attached to her." Mark relaxed back on the inflatable sun bed. "I know why." Sean sighed a little jumping on his sun bed in the pool. "Well do you mind telling me?" Mark raised his sun glasses. "Ok. But don't tell her I told you I'll tell her I told you." Sean reasons with Mark. "Ok that's confusing but ok." Mark lent forward a little to listen. "Know one knows apart from Me, her family, my family and obviously her. But... (Y-N) is pregnant." Sean told Mark as calmly as possible. "Aww congratulations, dude." Mark shook Jack's hand leant back. "I'm telling you Mark it's the scariest thing ever." Sean sipped his beer. "Well yeah yo gonna be a Daddy." Mark smiled drinking his water.