Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 33 (Disaster Shopping)

"How much clothing do you think we'll need?" You look at Sean. "I don't fuckin' know." Sean stood biting his nails. "You're helpful." You mess around. "Very." Sean added. "Just pick some pink shirts, pyjamas, shoes and that. And if we miss anything out, amazon is always there." Sean shrugged his arm not very interested with clothes. "You just want to check out the toys don't you?" You quiz question him. Sean just smiled so that's a yes. "You child." You laugh and smirk. You picked out some baby cloths and place them in the basket. I must say though, baby cloths aren't that interesting.

Around the corner a waited multi-coloured baby toys. Now something Sean was interested in. Like just imagine a fully grown man with a toddler's minds, Jackaboy looking at you. "So what we getting?" You ask. "A massive scream." Sean turned his head to the left joking. "Well yeah. It's gonna scream when I pop it out." You mention a bit confused. "No I mean now." Sean butted in. "Ohh hello." You reach out to the girls in front of Sean.

"Aha hi. Jack bae is it ok if we get a photo?" A young girl who looked like a prostitute that was probably in her early twenties asked Jack. "Sure." Sean took a picture with the group of girls and got talking to them. You went off browsing some more and got out of their way soon as these girls look and sound like they would be that person who loves Jack but hates his girlfriend and gets jealous over her.

"How come your in here then?" The leader asked Jack. "Me and (Y-N) are getting some stuff in for the baby." Sean answered. "Ohh yaa!? I thought you was joking about that." She investigated. "Nope. Especially after the fuss at VidCon." Sean reminded the girl. "Ohh yeah you was pretty mad at that moment." A smaller girl from the back of the other two said. "It was pretty scary." Sean raised his bushy, eyebrows once. "I bet it was, it was just horrifying watching it." The same girl replied back to him rather polite. "Hush it Beth." The leader shut her up by putting her hand to her face.

"So? Jackiboy... You want to ditch (Y-N) and come hang out with us?" The leader attempted to get Sean to ditch you. "No I'm ok, thanks ladies. I've got plans for today." Sean clearly showed the he wasn't interested. "Why would you want to stay with her though? Don't you see what you're missing out on?" The slut walked closer to Sean but Sean stepped back getting oddly confused and freaked out. "Yeah I'd be missing out on my only child, the woman I truly love so if you don't mind I really, have to go." Sean turned around to face a unhappy pregnant, you.

"What was that bitch?" You push past Jack filling up with hatred and a small bit of jealousy. "(Y-N) please, don't do anything stupid let's just go." Sean moaned at you like a five year old holding your hand, pulling you away. "Just saying why would a fit lad like him want to date a hoe like you?" The leader started to get sassy with you. "Stephanie big mistake, you've done enough let's go." Beth pulled her arm to signal her away. "Yeah Stephanie. You calling me a hoe. Look at you, you look like a forty year old woman with Miranda Sings lips, Slugs for your eyebrows and at least 100 layers of foundation on your Halloween mask." You insult the leader as if you was playing 'The Insult Simulator'. Sean could see you getting proper moody and put his arm out to stop you getting closer to her because he knew you would attack her. Knowing how much of a nutter you are... you'd ripe her to ashes. "And while I'm here I can do your dentist a favour and knock your front bastard rabbit teeth out and kick your wisdom teeth to Denmark." You insult Stephanie even more. But you would be polite to her dentist... that if she had one. Her teeth were JUST THERE and vile. Sean properly held you back from harming the idiotic fan. And so did Stephanie's friends. "Come on (Y-N) let's go." Sean pushed you back around to the other corner of the shop.

"Fuck me you're strong." You stop to make an effort and look up at him. "You're a mentalist." Sean calmed you down and started browsing with you once again.

"You can't just attack fans like that." Sean started converting. "One, that's not a fan. Maybe to you but that's a hater to me. And two I didn't attack her. I would of done but you stopped me." You softly list. "You do know I'm not that stupid to leave you for a ugly girl like that." Sean reminded something to you. "You know what Jack? I'm not interested at the moment I'll meet you in the car and we can discuss it at home." You walk out on Jack.

That leaving him to do the rest of the shopping and you sitting in the car with this...

YummyGhosy (A-N)

YummyGhosy (A-N)

I told you a 2nd chapter would be up this week. This is only because of the incident that happened on Monday.

I got this Idea from...

@ProGirlGaming100

I did say not long ago. If you have any ideas for future chapters for in between now and before you go to meets Jack's family please do suggest them.
I know the comment says when you go for a scan but feel like a scan wouldn't work as well so I hope this does. :)

I'd also like to thank:
The_Amazing_MooMoo again for helping me out again. She checked out the book apparently, when it first got messed up. She basically saved me a shit load of time and gave me some good support.

Remember if you have any suggestions for future chapter for in between now and before you meet Jack's family please let me know in the comments and your comment will be in that chapter. :)

The random spam thing shouldn't happen again, I really hope It doesn't because that shit was stressful as fuck. But it's very very unlikely it'll happen again.

Anyways hopefully I'll see you guys in the comments if not next Friday. :)
👋 Bye bye 👋