Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 39 (Profile picture wars)

The car ride home you and Sean sat together in the back. Sean had an arm around you while you was sleeping, while Sean was looking out of the window at the move streetlights in the pitch black night sky.

"So... you excited?" Sean's dad asked. "Please can we talk about something other than the baby?" Sean sighed and snarled. "Why whats on your mind Jack?" His mum quizzed him condescend. "Everywhere I go people are asking me about how the baby, what we gonna call her, is she mine, when's she due and it's getting really repetitive!" Sean clenched his fists irritated. "It'll all pass but at the moment you may have to deal with it." Sean's MA understood his irritation. "Are you crying?" Sean's dad looked in the mirror. "I cry at little things when I'm a little intoxicated ok." Sean cleaned his face with his sleeves.

Back at the log cabins.

"Fuck me it's even colder over here." You stand and shiver outside of the cabin. "Come here then." Sean jumped out of the car thinking you were being serious. "No don't really." You chuckle. "I should bloody hope not Jack. You can do that stuff at home but most definitely not here." Sean's mum pointed not wanting to hear rocking in the middle of the night. "We're not gonna do that." Sean waved his hand acting cool.

Sean's brother handed Sean a key to the cabin where it was cosy and warm. "It's warmer in here." Sean sighed in relief. "You want to get changed and I'll bring you a warm drink though?" Sean took an arm around you. "Can it just be water please?" You open the door leading to your room. "Yes of course." Sean smiled showing his white teeth.

"You do take good care her." Sean's dad manly patted his youngest son's back. "Because I do care about her." Sean gazed off into a day dream.

Once you got changed into some snug pyjamas, you got into bed and watched silly little videos on Facebook. Before you knew it Sean was back with a glass of refreshing, water for you and mug of fresh, hot coffee for him. Sean joined you in bed seconds after he gave you a drink and leaned on you shoulder. You eventually got bored of Facebook and moved on to some Twitter comments, then you got a bit tired so you just went to sleep. You cuddled up to Sean in bed, wrapping your arms and legs around him as if you never wanted to let go. "(Y-N) you OK?" Sean questioned you rather surprised. "Yeah I'm fine." You answer him. "Love you." Sean told you. "Love you more." You tell him back and kiss his cheek.

In the morning (8am)

Sean was oblivious still asleep soon as he wasn't the best with mornings but neither were you really. The only reason why you were up is because you didn't feel well. You went outside for some fresh air and watched the geese fly past like they did every morning. The sky still dark out but yet very beautiful to look at, and the birds tweeting their own little songs like they do.

You went back inside and joined Sean back in bed as no one was up yet. You took a peek at the time on Sean's phone and noticed the time 08:10am.

And just at that moment you remembered... You was gonna change Sean's instagram profile picture to his MA dragging him by the ear. You sent Sean the picture you took yesterday and screenshot it onto his phone. Then set it as his Instagram profile picture.

"Ha ha he's gonna be mad." You tried not to raise your voice from excitement but you just replaced by kicked your legs about, sadly waking up Sean. "What you doing crazy woman?" Sean groaned flipping over. "Nothing." You chuckle. "You've done something. What is it?" Sean looked at you with suspicion in his eyes. "Nothing." You drop Sean's phone in front of him. (Not meaning to do it though.) "You changed my password?" Sean unlocked his phone. "No." You pull a straight face.

"Cheers (Y-N) just what I wanted... a new profile picture." Sean couldn't help but smile at the comical picture. "Funny or what?" You answer Sean. "Phone." Sean held out his hand. "Fuck off." You tell him. "I won't change it to anything bad." Sean gave you puppy dog eyes. "You show me the picture before you set it as anything." You unplug your phone from the side and gave it to Sean. "Fine with me." Sean shrugged.

"Ok here." Sean held his mouth shut. "I SAID SHOW ME FIRST!" You repetitively play punch his arm. "It's funny." Sean burst out laughing.

" Sean burst out laughing

"Ohh dear God." You madly blush. "Why did you set my Twitter background to a load of Marks?" You start laughing and crying at the same time. "Check Instagram." Sean awaited. "Ok. now that's funny." You lean on Sean's right shoulder letting him stroke your hair.

YummyGhost (A-N)

May I introduce to you your new Instagram profile picture. Don't ask me I got board and wanted to add this in some how. Lol XD

Anyways I'd just like to thank everyone of 100,000 views on this story

It means a lot to me and I'm very thankful for you all, because with out any of you guys we wouldn't of got this far with this book

It means a lot to me and I'm very thankful for you all, because with out any of you guys we wouldn't of got this far with this book. So all I can say for this Milestone is a massive 'Thank You and if I don't see you in the comments hopefully I'll see you next Friday. :)
👋 Bye Bye👋