Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 23 (Scan)

You woke up the next day as a Daisy next to the snoring Irish man who attached you to him in his sleep... as usual.

"Sean wake up." You nudge him. "Why?" He mumbled letting you go and shoving his face in his follow. "Do you want to miss the plane home?" You sat up. "What time is it?" Sean rolled onto his back opening his eyes. "10am" You unplug your phone checking the time. "And the plane leaves at 11?" Sean squinches. "Yaa." You nod. "Fuck sake." Sean sat up stretching. "Hate mornings." He added. "You can sleep on the plane. Come on let's go." You peck Sean's check and jump out if bed.

All of your bags were packed, the hotel was paid for now all you had to do was go back to Ireland where it's was all... Irish I guess.

You both made it on to the plane in time. Sean got comfortable until you noticed something. "Wait. Jack. We get back home at about 03:30pm don't we?" You shake Jack awake... again. " I would if thought so." He remained still. "And it's the 12th today isn't it?" You query. "Yep." He tilted his head to you. "Ok. Well I have a problem." You admitted. "And that is?" Sean widened. "I have a scan today at 04:30pm." You bite your nails. "Really?" Sean woke up a bit. "Yeah. But I need you to come with me. Because they do say it's best to have someone go with you just in case it's bad news." You tired to persuade Sean into coming with you. "I'm fucking coming. I'm not missing this." Sean smiled for the first time in that day. "But I'll have to upload a video first thought because the video goes up at 5pm remember?" Sean tapped your nose.

The plane landed, you and Sean got your luggage and got a taxi back to your place. "Right we should be home for half past." Sean checked his phone. "Ok. Do you want me to sort the bags out while you do a thumbnail? And then we'll go?" You share the daily jobs out. "Can do if you want." Sean shrugged.

Everything done. Video on it's way to YouTube, house clean, now time for scan, then chill out time possibly.

"You nervous?" Sean walked down to the hospital with you. "Stupid question of course I'm nervous." You chuckle. "Well if we're all ok in here shall we do something together instead of being at home?" Sean opened the door for you. "Like what?" You wait at the reception desk. "Surprises are a thing you know?" Sean covered your eyes with his hands playfully. "If I'm able to do it then ok." You slap his hands of your face.

"Hi how can I help?" The woman behind the desk sat down. "We're here for a scan today at half past four." You answered the nurses question. "Ok. Miss (Y-N) and Mr McLoughlin is it?" The receptionist searched through files. "Yes." You replied. "Brilliant. If you both would just sign these sheets in, then hand them to me when your done and then I'll show you where to go." The woman handed you both a clip bored with a form smiling. "Ok thanks." You and Sean reserved the forms.

It wasn't long until you both had finished signing in or up for what ever this was for. You handed the papers back to the receptionist then was escorted to where you had to be. "It'll just be a minute or two wait we shall not be long." A nurse opened a door. "It's fine." Sean sat down with you.

"You know what I almost said when we handed the papers back to the receptionist?" Sean leaned over to you. "What?" You smirk knowing it would be something stupid. "GLORY GREATEST COUNTRY!" Sean pulled his fist to his chest like he does. "Your a fuckin idiot." You shake your head laughing.

"Miss (L-N) and Mr McLoughlin." The nurse came back out calling you in.

"Right then. If you would just like to take a seat sir and if you can lay down here please miss then we can get started." The small sized nurse turned on a monitor.

She lifted up your shirt put some jell on your stomach then started the scanning. "Jack don't faint." You smirk. "I won't... I'm just a bit light headed." Sean smiled rubbing his head. "Don't worry sir. Before you a came in a couple was in here finding out the gender but we found out it was twins instead." The nurses attempted to clam Jack down. "We better not have twins." Sean lent back in his chair. "Me too." You added. "No. Only one. You can tell 100 percent." The nurse pointed around the monitor showing you. "AWW! Look at the little head." Sean stood up to the screen. "Is he always this hyper?" The nurse joked. "Every day." You commented. "Anyways I'll print these off for you guys. And then if you get another scan in about three months to find out the sex then we can take it on from there." She typed into the computer. "That's fine you wipe your stomach clean. "Ok then. Is the 13th ok in three months time?" She checked the calendar. "Brilliant." You add. "Ok well here are your scan picture and I'll see you guys soon." The small nurse enveloped the pictures and opened the door for you.