Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 10 (Just take my job why don't you)

Soon as you loaded Dead by Daylight up you joined the party and worked together with Mark to escape Felix from decapitating you two.

"AHHHHHHHHH (Y-N) HELP!" Mark screamed as Felix hung him.
"Just keep hold of the spider hook thingy I'll find you in a minute." You mange to find the door to escape. "You mean you escaped?" Mark replies. "Yep." You and Felix laugh. "Thanks. Revenge is going to be BLOODY for you my friend." Mark give you a evil laugh. "Why you being the monster next?" Felix questions him. "Yeahhhhhhhhh." Mark smiles chuffed.

After running from Darkiplier he sadly got his wish and caught you. "NUUUUUUUUUU FELIX HELP!" You yell for him. "I can't the prick put a bear trap down. Now I'm stuck." Felix crawled to your character. "I'm dead to late." You hear foot steps come closer to you. "Me too." Felix gave in. "I win." Mark laughs. "GG Fartiplier." You smirk. "Nice come back." Felix laughs and Mark just smiles.

"WHAT YAA DOING?!" Sean makes you jump from behind. "JESUS CHRist don't do that again." You jump. "I see Loveráboy is awake." Mark wiggles his eyebrows. "Sup Mark." Sean greets him. "I got to go guys that was video material just there. Nice to meet you by the way (Y-N)." Felix says goodbye to all. "Yeah see you later Jack, Ohh and are we still playing Prop Hunt with Bob and Wade tomorrow?" Mark asks him before leaving. "HELL YEAH! That's if someone doesn't take my job." Sean looks down at you smiling. "Ok see you two lovers later." Mark makes fun of you two and deeply, laughs.

"Shift over baby girl, I'm late for uploading a video." Sean smiles and picks you up. "Sean it's done." You laugh putting your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. "How did you know my password? How did you upload it? Why didn't you wake me?" Sean lists. "Hacking skill, uploaded it to YouTube by pressing the upload button and I tired to wake you but you would move." You list back to him. "Ohh I also posted on your Twitter you'd be late with a video so everything is fine." You added. Sean had a really really confused face. "Your welcome." You tied to get his attention. "Thank you I suppose." Sean puts you down and checks YouTube and Twitter. "Everything is fine how did you know what to do?" He asks you suspiciously. "I've always wanted to be a YouTuber and I studied how to edit, upload on perfect times, what to do and not what to do and more but I never had the time to start a channel. You sigh. "Why don't you set up a now channel? I'll help you." Sean gets excited. "Ok. But... I don't want you to be in videos because I don't want people to think we're doing it for money or popularity." You add to him. "OMFG you was just thinking what I was thinking." Sean smiles.

You set up a channel called (Your YouTube name) and Sean helped you edit and record your first video. Sean sent Felix and Mark your channel link so they know who you are and people can find it easier soon as you are going to be in a popular video.

"Are you sure people won't think we're doing this for views?" You ask Sean while editing your first video. "I'll sneak it into tomorrows Prop Hunt video. Some people may take it the wrong way but some people will be happy about it." Sean confirms. "Ok." You reply.

After editing and uploading you gave Sean his computer back, changed into some clothes and out of the dressing gown and checked your phone. Three miss calls from Victoria. You call Victoria back. "Hello." You hear a familiar voice over the phone. "Victoria hows it going?" You question her excited. "Life is a lot better thanks. You?" She asks you back. "Million times better I've moved in with my new boyfriend." You squeal. "Ooo what's his name?" She gossips. "Sean William McLoughlin." You blush. "Wait.. Jacksepticeye? HOW ARE YOU DATING HIM?" Victoria cries happiness for you. "He came into my work and he noticed me form years ago because we were close friends back then and it hit of from there. Anyways tell me about you. You in a relationship?" You gossip back. "I'm engage." She said chuffed. "And I'm a month pregnant." She adds. "Congrats when's the wedding?" You fan girl. "Next month. Thats why I called to invite you. I'll send you the details in the post for you." She mentions.
You gave Victoria your house details and catch up with her. She had some gossip about you Ex Josh, who is now a Gigolo. You found that hilarious. After talking to her for a couple of hours. You say goodnight to her and end the call. After, you walk up to Sean's room and hear him recording. It seemed to be a reading your comments video for tomorrow. You don't bother being nosey with his comment reading you just put clean bed sheets on the bed and go to sleep.