Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 9 (Getting too weird)

A month has passed and your still living with your loving and caring boyfriend Sean in Ireland happily together. Although things have been getting to weird for the past 2 weeks. For a few examples. When your both in bed Sean still cuddles you but his legs have moved further way from you when they're normally wrapped around yours. Or when you two are watching a movie together and sometimes he goes really really really quiet and crosses his legs. Well he is always quiet watching movies but NOT THAT QUIET.

You walk into the living room with a can Cream Soda and seeing the Irish man sat on the sofa. "Hey Jackaboy have you finished editing?" You ask sitting down next to him. Sean looks at you and, quickly grabs a heart emoji pillow and covers his crotch and smiles at you. "What? Yeah yeah all... done." Sean smiles with worried eyes. "Aww Sean really?.. Is that why you've been acting strange for the past week or two?" You cuddle Sean. He didn't answer back. "Well? You can tell me you know. I love you and if you would of told me I would of... well you know." You added to the convention while rubbing his back. "I'm sorry I just... got to worried and... embarrassed I suppose." Sean sighed. "You don't need to be embarrassed about it I love you no matter what." You hug Sean. While hugging Sean he pushes you down on the sofa with him on top of you and you running your fingers through his lime green hair.

"I love you a lot you know (Y-N)?" Sean whispers in your ear. "I love you more though." You whisper back in his ear and lick his lips. Jack kisses you back with the pair of you making out with each other. After the longest kiss you ever had in your whole life sadly at some point it had to end. Sean sits up and sits you up with him. "How about we go to bed?" Sean picks you up Bridal Style and winks at you. "If you wish you cheeky Spoown." You replied wrapping your arms around his pale neck.

Sean carries you to your room.
(YummyGhost A-N) - "Before I carry on you should know this is NOT a lemon I don't dare write a lemon. So just imagine my hand with the middle finger up at lemons."

After you and Sean have some sexy time. Sean falls asleep next to you with you lying on his bear chest. After 5 minuets from catching your breath you slowly move away from the sleeping Jack and cover yourself with a dressing gown Sean bought you with (Y-N) on the back in Lime Green. You stumble to the kitchen kinda tired and notice the time.

"Wait it's 5 he uploads a video at 5 SEAN!" You end up shouting and running into Sean's recording studio in one sentence. You have a quick peek and still see Sean asleep in your room. "Screw you then I'll do it myself." You open the door to his recording room and turn the computer monitor back on. "No time for passwords hacking skill it is." You manage to do with out resetting the computer. After you upload the video and thumb nail for Sean you quickly go on to his Twitter and write to his fans "Sorry I'm late with a video shouldn't be long :)" You post on Twitter for him so his fans don't have a period.
As you close Twitter and his recordings Skype came up with a call from the chat room "Septiplier with no one for Felix" "Errrrrrrr... cancel." You decline the call. "Jack why u ignoring us?" Felix texts into the chat room. "Probably busy with his new girlfriend. *Wink wink nudge nudge* lol XD" Mark replies back to Felix. "Haha very funny in fact I'll invite her to the call shall I? And your just jelly because I can get a fitty and you can't. XD" You message them back. "Does she know how to play Day by Daylight?" Felix asks. "What about Septiplier?" Mark questions. "I'll facetime you." You tell them both. You facetime the two popular YouTube without them knowing your pranking them. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YAA you pricks!" You shout at the two and mumble at the end. "Scheisse we just got pranked by his girlfriend." They both say at the same time. "Go ya bitch." You reply leaning back in his chair and putting on his headphones. "Well then where is Sean?" Mark asks. "Eeeeeeeerm in... bed." You cringe. "I KNEW IT!" Mark replies cocky. "Shut up." You blush. "Sean's always talking about he won't shut up about you it's gets on my Swedish balls." Felix brings up. "LOL" You smile at him. "Do you want me to get him for you?" You ask them. "Unless you don't want to play Dead by Daylight with us." Mark says wiggling his eyebrows. "Ok let me just load it up then." You load the game and join the others and let Sean sleep more.