Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 28 (Guilty regrets)

Twenty minutes later the lie detector and the chair was up and ready for you to be tested on.

"(Y-N) my beloved, warm, caring and sexy girlfriend. Let see how much you lie about me." Jack sat down with his questions. "You spoon." You insulted him.

"Ok. Apparently this is a traditional question for this series. Do you love me?" Jacksepticeye asked the first normal question. "Yes." You awkwardly answer. Jack looked over to the camera man. "True." He said. "Aww thank God." Jack chuckled with you smirking in the background.

"Do you have a crush on Felix?" Jack laughed out loud. "Ohhhhh hell no." You answered truly. "Wait where is Felix?" You look around "I told his to go away." Jack tried to shrug off Felix's disappearing problem. "No offence Felix!" You clearly raise your voice so he could here you.

"Do you have a crush on Markiplier?" Sean asked the same question but with a different person. "Nnnoooooo." You answered. "That's bull." Sean looked behind the scene laughing away "Pie her." Marzia's mouse like voice answered. "WHAT!" You eye ball Marzia as if she was your enemy... In a funny way though. "I bloody knew it." Sean just continued to wet himself from laughter while holding a pie. "You ain't annoyed are you?" You look up and behind you revealing the hyena smirking Sean. "No everyone gets crushes." Jack pied you straight after. "Ohh God I'm sorry Amy." You spit the foam out of your mouth. "Ahh lets see more questions." Jack flicked through a few.

"Ha ha. Is it true your sick sometimes in the morning when I go off to record?" Jack raised his eyes. "Yyyes." You answered. "Aww I feel bad now. Why didn't you tell me?" Jack sighed. "Well if you didn't scream at the top of your lungs at ten in the morning you'd hear." You joked around. "Fair enough." Sean nodded his head.

"I'm I clingy to you?" Jack found it rather interesting to here. "No." Was your answer that took you a while. "Looks like I get to pie you again sweetheart." Jack stood. "Balls." You chuckled. "But being clingy isn't a bad thing. It show that your partner cares about you." Jack pied you once again. "You have a point." You mumble trying to shake the tinned pie base off your face. "Well yeah because you stick to me like glue in bed." Jack admitted. "That's what she said." You busts into tears and so did the crew. "Aww shut up." Jack laid on the floor in tears too from laughing to much.

Felix sneaked into the room chuckling from your little joke. He got Sean's attention, helped him up, gave him the card with his question and went back off stage with Marzia.

"Ohh God. Right lets get back in reality here because I've got one more question." Jack stood himself up. "Ok ask away quickly." You tried to stop laughing but... it didn't work so well.

A moment later everyone got over the joke and got back to the show.

"Ok. Right. You directors never said I'm not allowed to Tweet a question so I Tweeted a question out myself and got it printed out on a card." Jack hid the card so you couldn't see the writing. "Sneaky." You added. "So here's the question." Jacksepticeye showed the question to the camera so the audience could see before he asked you it. Jack turned around to you and pointed the card towards you. "I know you've got a card pointing at me but I can't see what it says." You remind Jack that you had foam over your eyes and face. "For God... Felix chuck me that towel please." Felix' threw a towel to Jack. "That better?" He cleaned your face so you could see. "Thank you." You thanked him. Sean pointed the card at you AGAIN so you COULD read it this time. Once he noticed that you read the words he got himself down on one knee and his words hit you like a bomb had hits target deeply. "(Y-N)... W-w-will you m-m-marry me?" Sean pulled out a ring as well as stuttering more than he ever has done in your relationship. (I'll put a picture up of the ring in the (A-N)  at the end)

You were speechless and had no clue on what to say. Marzia came up behind you and cut the cling film off you so you could stand. "Is this how you really feel about me?" You query and stand up. "(Y-N) I'd never forgive myself if anyone hurt you, I care about you with everything I've got and I'd risk my life for you to be safe." Sean remained on one knee with the ring in the box still open.