Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 21 (Wedding? When?)

Two months had passed you and Sean have been going brilliant. Sean was still up to date with his uploads and you were happy yourself.

While Sean was screaming his lungs off upstairs playing Happy Wheels you got a text message.

Phone conversation.

Victoria: Hey (Y-N) just to give you a heads up for the wedding next week. I checked when post gets delivered in Ireland so you should get a letter/invite in a few hours also more details. I hope you make it.

You: I'll probably be there. :)

Victoria: Awesome we look forward to seeing you. :)

End of Phone conversation.

After the short conversation over the phone with a old friend you had to tell Sean that he needed to go and get prepared with videos.

An hour later it sounded like Sean came down stairs for a coffee. "Sean?" You come up from behind him. "Yes?" He turned around putting one hand on your stomach. "You may need to plan a weeks worth of videos." You sorta cringe knowing Sean would moan. "Why?" Sean moved his hand around your stomach. "It's my friend's wedding in a week and i really can't go along back to England." You move his hand way. "Ok. But you'll have to do the packing. I would help but because it's such short notice i need to get my editor editing like mad." Sean reasoned. "She just messaged me saying it's next week and more details will be here soon." You mention. "Ok. Well I'll see you later then." Sean kissed your lips, got his coffee and went back up the record some more.

Time Skips a Week.

The night before your friend's wedding you and Sean got the plane to England then went straight to the hotel you were stopping in.

"Soon as I'm back in England what do you want to do?" Sean unzipped his bag. "We could go to the cinema?" You suggest. "Any movie in mind?" Sean hung his suit up for tomorrow. "Sausage Party looks hilarious?" You put your phone on charge. "Ohh yeah! What time is the next viewing of it?" Sean got over excited as always. "I just put my phone on charge." You unplug your phone and look up the times. "Well at the 'Vue' we could be there for 11:30pm for the earliest." You read out the dates to the nearest cinema. "And what is the time now?" Sean put his bag on the floor. "Twenty past eleven." You look up at Sean. "Let's get goin then." Seans eye's widened. "Wait where are we going?" Sean locked the hotel room. "Jack I used to live in England I know where we're going." You hold his hand.

You and Sean paid for the tickets and found some seats. "Decent view here." Sean sat down. "I think that's why the Cinemas call 'Vue' silly, it's just spelt differently." You pinch some of Sean's popcorn. "Thanks." Sean put his free arm around you. And, you leaned on Sean's shoulder.

"You were half an hour into the movie until a disturbance occurred to happen. "Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack." Five teenage boys behind you whispered. "Yes." Jack turned around trying to show that he was not really irritated. "What you doing in England?" A boy asked him. "Please just let me watch the movie and then I'll talk to you, get a picture or autograph after." Jack turned around back to the movie and put his arm back around you.

Sometime later a different boy from the group kept on tapping your shoulder. You tired not to snap at him but he'd been at it for five minutes now. Sean could tell you were getting angry. He was even, quietly telling you to ignore him. You kept shoving him away with out looking at him. You didn't want to make Sean look bad by him having an angry girlfriend. But then you got to the limit and said to yourself fuck it.

"Feck this shit." You shake your head "Where you going?" Sean sat up asking you. "I'll be back in a minute." You walk out of the room to get security. "Nasty bird hey Jack." The gang member insults you behind your back. "Go fuck yourself." Jack shakes his head.

In matter of seconds later, you came back with two security guards. "Up there behind the dude with the green hair." You pointed. "Come on lads out please." A guard politely ask. "No get lost." A lad put his feet up. "Right all band for a year if you don't clear off." Another one butted in. "That's not fair!" They all sighed. "It's that or we'll drag you out and you'll be band for two years." The other raises his eyebrows. "Fine. Come on boys let's go." The leader of the teens sigh and walked out of the viewing room. "Thank you." You sit back down with Sean. "What can we say? We're better security than VidCon." They both joke. "Haha yeah that is true." You and Sean laugh and smile. "Enjoy the rest if the movie you two." Security leave. "That's my girl." Sean hugged you and kissed you.