Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 31 (We don't know Dreams change us all)

You smile in your sleep and leaned further into the BOSS of shouting.

Sean's POV

I woke up at one side of the bed and (Y-N) at the other with her back facing me. It's not like her to be like that. Normally we're close together... But it is rather warm tonight so I don't blame her. She seemed uneasy in her sleep though. I won't disturb her I'll just get a drink and then come back up, she doesn't really like being woke up at daft o'clock anyways.

Down stairs I got a small glass of juice. And as normal it was raining like mad. I could see though the window jet black sky, with fork lightening and a shit load of rain. But I must say it looks rather pretty. Best get back up there before (Y-N) thinks I've gone elsewhere.

End of Sean's POV

Sean walked closer and closer to his bedroom door and heard something... creep. Something that sounded like it was from P.T. now that was a scary game. It was (Y-N) sat up with her legs up agents her chest. "(Y-N) you ok? What's wrong?" Sean tired to stay calm and opened the door slowly. "No. It's all over." Was your words. "What?" Sean placed his cup at the side of the bed. "All gone." You emotionally cried out. "What is gone?" Sean switched on the light switch. "NOOOOOOOOO! TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!" You scream like a helpless woman begging for mercy. "Tell me what is wrong." Sean panicked. "NO, NEVER, NOTHING!" You snatch the lamp from the side of the bed and launch it at the main light so the room went all black. "WHAT THE HELL (Y-N)!?" Jack snatched the cup at the side of the bed and smashed it purpose.

"AHHHHHH! What the fuck! (y-n), (Y-N) you ok?" Sean woke up and froze sitting up. "Sean I'm here whats wrong?" You sit up with him. "You ok? Is everything ok?" Sean shook you by the shoulders. "Yes everything is fine. What's got into you?" You stroke your hands through his dark green hair. "Must of been a nightmare." Sean rubbed his eyes. "A crazy one too. You want to talk about it?" You suggest to make him feel better. "I'll tell you later... I just... need some, time to think." Sean though deep about on what changed him. "Ok. Well I'm off back to sleep. I love you." You kissed the Irish man's check. "Love you too." Sean got out of bed and went to sit in his recording room.

Sean had nothing better to do that moment. The only thing he did for the past half hour was just sitting there thinking about what happened. Back in reality. Sean loaded up his computer to edit some videos to give Robin a break and so Sean has more time for you tomorrow. While the computer was loading Sean went back into your room to check on you. NOW you was sleeping peacefully. You looked clam, relaxed, happy and that's what Sean wanted for you. "Thank God you're ok." Sean closed the bedroom door and returned, back to editing.

Half past five in the morning the sky was a very dark shade of blue, no lightening or rain, the ground was completely, dry. And how do you know? Well you're awake of course. Dreams change people and things are never the same. You stop peeking out of the little gap in the curtains that was viewable for you from your bed. Still Sean wasn't next to you or in bed. You got out of bed and searched for him. Sean seemed to be asleep... or dead, head down on desk, video editors up and photoshop. "Come on Jackaboy come back to bed. It's cold, boring and lonely without you." You shrug him lightly until you got a answer. "Ok I'm up." Sean muttered tucking in his chair.

Back in bed YOU kept Sean close so he didn't fuck off again or have any more bad dreams. In a matter of seconds you fell asleep and not long after Sean followed after.

Five hours later you both woke up... a little more relaxed. You was all snug, warm, chilled and relaxed. Sean was chilled out and didn't wake up screaming thinking you'd died or anything bad like that so that was good and not so ship wrecking. "We going shopping today?" You ask looking up. "Yeah. Robin said he'll send me videos back before we go away for Christmas. Today's videos are not a worry. So today we can get some of the baby stuff in." Sean tiredly yawned but still had energy to show excitement.

YummyGhost (A-N)

Was that chapter more interesting? Hope so. Lol

Just a quick (A-N) here to let you all know that I still need some suggestions for before the baby is born and before you and Sean visit his family. So if you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments and if I like it I'll put your comment in the next chapter. :)

Only one thing I won't be doing is adding Antisepticeye in this because he is a made up character and I just feel like he wouldn't fit in with this type of story. Like please don't get me wrong I love the character Antisepticeye the different styles people have given him, the way Jack made him into this year Halloween, etc but I just feel like he won't fit in this book. I hope you all understand my point. :)

Anyways hopefully I see you guys in the comments if not next Friday. :)
                  👋 Bye bye 👋