Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 47 (Baby?)

Skype Conversation

Mark: Just before I have to go guys, are we still doing that "Insomnia talk show" in December?

Felix: Why you worrying about that? It's the middle of January. :p

Mark: So I can mark it down then I'm prepared for it.

Felix: Yeah I suppose.

Jack: Yeah. I got a E-mail saying. “Yourself, PewDiePie, Markiplier, (Your YouTube name), Lord Minion 777, Muyskerm and Pixlpit are able to do a Insomnia talk show for 2 hours to interact with fans. This will take place in Birmingham, on the 14th of December at 01:00pm, signings/meetings with fans will be allowed too as you'll all share a station/booth. We will send you more information when it is closer to the time and look forward to seeing you all. :)
P.S - You'll be free to walk the floor if you wish. :)
      - From the Insomnia Team.”

Felix: Ohh yeah I got that Email.

Mark: I didn't!

Jack: Email them and ask why?

Mark: Ohh wait I did get it. My bad. :3

Felix: But why they sending us the information now?

Jack: Dude planning a convention is hard work. They'll want to be more organised this year as it is the biggest gaming festival in the UK. :p

Felix: Good point.

Robin: I'm looking forward to it. :3

Mark: You should be. :3

"SEAN! SEAN, HELP!" You called Sean from your bedroom. "What's wrong!?" Sean rushed into your room and found you sat up clenching yourself. "My water just broke." You began panic. "I'll call an ambulance." Sean took out his phone. "NO! Someone might need that more than me." You threw your car keys at Sean. "I DON'T HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE!" Sean strained his eyes. "I know you can drive, you've said before." You started to cry from the contractions. "No time to complain let's go." Sean helped you stand up and get down stairs and outside. "Get in the car and I'll get your suit case." Sean left you in front of the car while he just quickly dashed back in.

Jack: SORRY I HAVE TO GO GUYS. (Y-N) HAS JUST GONE INTO LABOUR!

Mark: HOLY SHIT MAN! Keep us updated. 0o0

Felix: Hope the birth goes well, Daddy. :3

Jack: Cheers guys. :p

End of Skype Conversation.

"Right I'm here let's go." Sean started the car and drove you to the hospital.

When you arrived at the hospital a nurse came out rushing with a wheel chair for you as you could hardly walk. Sean followed the nurse who organised a obstetrician to come and have a look at you to see if you were really ready to give birth. But first they made you change into a hospital gown. Then asked if Sean was staying for the birth or if he just wanted to have a really long wait. You wanted him to stay with you but he wasn't sure if he could, but he braved it and got changed into some scrubs.

Sean gave you his hand so you could squeeze it to let out some of your pain on him. At some point you heard the sound of cracking bones and Sean screeching. "AHH bloody Hell." Sean held his hand. "Nurse Ann can you assist Mr McLoughlin, please?" The obstetrician concentrated on the birth while she ordered a nurse that stood by. "Of course." A nurse showed Sean into another room.

"Wow... That looks painful." The nurse gently held his hand getting a good look at it. "Two broken fingers, we can sort that out." A nurse filled a tray of all sorts of bandages and padding. "Am I ok to get my phone out in here?" Sean asked Ann. "Yes of course." She answered.

Back over to Skype.

Jack: Anyone available?

Mark: I'm still here.

Felix: Me too.

Robin: Me three

Jack: Good I need someone to talk to.

Felix: How's it going?

Jack: She wanted to hold my hand so I let her.

Mark: Is that it?

Jack: And she broke two of my fingers.

Robin: Lovely.

Jack: I know I've got a nurse helping me sort them out now.

Mark: Cool keep us updated bro.

Jack: Will do.

End of Skype for now.

Jacksepticeye just Tweeted:
Got broken fingers haven't I. 0o0

Some Tweets back from people

JennyLawson5749: OMG what happened?

RockstarFan48: Are you in scrubs?

YouTubeNerd: Jack you in hospital?

JackLover: Senpai are you badly hurt?!?!

SepticMan: My guess is that (Y-N) broke his finger while she went into labour.
Jacksepticeye replied: Yes that is correct.

BradDaBoomBook: Hope you're both ok.

And many, many, more replies and questions came in by seconds. Sean didn't really want to be in the delivery room at all any more. His temperature went right up and he started to feel dizzy as if he was gonna pass out. "Sir would you like to stay in here for a bit till you calm down?" Ann finished the dressing on his hand. "Can I have a glass of water please." Sean started to lose control of his breathing. "Here you go." The nurse sat with Sean trying to get him to calm down. "You'll be ok. Do you know how long you've been in for?" She questioned him. "About an hour ago." Sean sipped his drink. "And I'm guessing this is your first child too?" She nodded and asked another question. "And it's gonna be the last." Sean joked making Ann laugh. "You do make me laugh Mr Septiceye." Ann chuckled. "And you know who we are." Sean smiled and nodded not making eye contact. "You make my husband and two sons laugh all day, everyday." She mentioned. "Flattered to hear that." Sean whipped the sweat of his head.