Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 37 (Old times with a new fmaily)

"Look that thing over their is gonna eat yaa if you don't shut your trap." Jack held his nephew over the barbed wire fence. "It's a tiny horse Jack I'm pretty sure that'll ignore me if you drop me." The nephew chuckled like he was 9 years old again and still struggled to get out of Jack's tight grip. The horse just stood their not with a care in the world as if to say 'You're all messed up in the head.'

"Is Sean normally like this around his nephew?" You questioned his brother. "Yeah pretty much, he kinda good with kids. You can tell he'll be a brilliant father." His brother patted your shoulder.

"CAN I DROP HIM IN!?" Jack still continued the comical joke.

"SEAN WILLIAM MCLOUGHLING!" A older woman's voice form a distant called.

(Ooo you know it's not good when your mum calls you by your full name. lol)

"Put him down or I'll ding you on the head with me rolling pin." Sean's mother came out introducing herself to him.

Sean put his nephew down and ended the joke with laughter coming from them both. "What did I tell you about trying to feed the farmers horse?" Jack's mother graded him by the ear getting her side of a joke in. "That was years ago MA!" Jack cringed as he was then the same size as his mum.

"Hold it that'll be a brilliant Instagram photo." You joined in winding up Sean with his mum. "No no no that goes nowhere?" Sean managed to speak in the laughter. "I think it'll do well for a profile picture." Sean's brother jumped in. "Don't give her ideas! She'll do it knowing how much of a lunatic she is!" Sean cringed as his MA pulled him in closer by the ear. "Perfect picture." You smile. "You can let go now mother." Sean normally said. "I'm getting to like this Jack. Be more of a arse." She let go of his ear. "Let's have a look." Sean peeked at your phone. You showed everyone the picture on Instagram of Jacksepticeye's MA dragging Jacksepticeye by the ear with the message under it. 'You know you're in trouble when your MA calls you by your full name, Sean William McLoughlin? 😏'

"Love you too." Sean put an arm around you. "Love you more." You lightly peck Sean's lips. "Anyways it's nice to see you again (Y-N)." Sean's mum introduced herself to you. "It's nice to see you again too. I haven't seen you all in years." You hug Sean's mum.

You and Sean unpacked your bags for the couple of days you'd be staying here. Normally Sean would spend all of Christmas with his family but he decided he want to be at home this year, not just because of you or the baby but it's nice to change. "So what's happening now?" You question Sean who hug up some cloths. "Well at at about 06:30pm today my mum has agreed for everyone to meet up and all go out for dinner, soon as this the only day everyone will be together." Sean explained. "Why do some people go back home tomorrow?" You ask. "Yeah a older brother and sister of mine. "Ahh... ok." You smile.

In the time before you all went to get dinner you met up with some old family friends, and talked about how the years have been. But mainly people wanted to know how you and Sean found each other. You also spent some time with your half nephew which was gonna be horse food. He was a good laugh funny, polite, entertaining and charming. This made you think how your baby would turn out.

While you was playing video games with a few family members in a separate cabin Sean was chatting to his MA and Dad about something important.

"What shall I get her for Christmas?" Sean closed the door so you couldn't hear him from the cabin next-door. "Propose to her?" His father suggested. "I'm not doing that again." Sean covered his head in embarrassment. "You proposed to her?" His mum blurted. "Yes. I didn't want to tell anyone because I'm embarrassed that she said 'no' so please don't tell anyone." Sean mentioned with his face covered still. "Well... all that matters is that you're still together. Especially if she's  heavily pregnant " Sean's mum cheered him up a little. "I guess. Anyways back to Christmas." Sean clapped his hands making his dad pay full attention.

"I have an idea." He added. "Well?" Sean sighed. "Does she like cats or dogs?" Jack's father pulled out his phone. "Ohh no. We aren't allowed pets. Not even gold fish. AND you know I'm allergic to cats." Jack crossed his arms starting to lose hope. "She likes cats more." Sean added from his complaining. "I though you said you might move to Brighton?" Jack's mum questioned. "Maybe next year. But I'm allergic to cats so I can't get one for her." Sean smashed his head agents the table. "Just look at it though." His dad placed his phone in front of him. "Aww it's so cute. Long haired or shot haired?" Sean started biting his nails at the cuteness. "It's in the middle not to long or shot on fur. But you can take allergic relief tablets everyday to stop sneezing and a rash." Jack's dad searched through a medicine box and pulled out a box of tablets. "Also hoovering everyday can reduce you from getting any reaction from it." Jack's mum said. "Screw it. Get it. But you'll have to get someone to bring it down on Christmas Eve night." Sean gave in. "I'll send your brother down." His MA smiled. "Ok thank you... both of you." Sean opened the cabin door ready to leave.

YummyGhost (A-N)

At the end of the Author note I'll put a picture up of the kitten I have in mind for you but first I need to explain something.

Please don't be offended because I picked a cat over a dog. This isn't because I ONLY JUST prefer cats over dogs but I feel like a dog would be too much for you both when you're about to have a baby and when Sean has YouTube to do.
Remember I do like dogs but I picked a cat because it'll be easier to handle with a baby and all. So dog lovers please don't hate me in the comments saying 'Kill yourself because you hate dogs!' when I clearly don't, I love all animals and I'd have all cats and dogs in the world if I could because they're sooooooooooo cute. ^.^

But anyways here's the cat I have in mind, hope you like it. :)

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if I don't see you in the comments hopefully I'll see you next Friday

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if I don't see you in the comments hopefully I'll see you next Friday. :)
                   👋 Bye Bye 👋