Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 48 (New Born)

"I know this is a big ask but could you come and meet a son of mine." Ann gazed down at the floor. "He's in the children's ward and has been dying to meet you since 2014, none of us have ever got around to a convention." Nurse Ann added. "What's wrong with him if you don't mind me asking?" Sean looked at her feeling sorry that a child of hers was in hospital. "He has cancer. He's been in hospital for 4 weeks now. I pretty much live at the hospital now because I work here too. I'm just too anxious to leave my 10 year old alone over night. I do go home to see my husband and younger son but they manly See me as a nurse now because I'm rarely at home." Ann started to cry as she told pretty much the most depressing part of her life. "Come here." Sean opened his arms offering her a hug. "How far is the children's ward?" Sean looked down at her. "The 10th floor." She cleaned the few tears dropping from her eyes. "You won't get into trouble for it will you?" Sean opened the door. "Only if my boss sees me. But I couldn't really care. My sons happiness and life means more to me than my job." Ann admitted. "That's a very strong thing to say." Sean held the door open for her and followed the Nurse to the elevator.

"I won't be able to stay long because I have to check on your girlfriend. But I highly appreciate that your able to meet my son for a couple if minuets... And at such an awkward moment too." Ann thanked Sean. "No problem. Anything to get me out of that birth room, I'm happy." Sean held his hand out definitely knowing where he didn't want to be.

"Hey Tommy how you doing?" Ann sat at the side of her sons bed. "I thought you was busy?" Tommy sat his bed up. "I'm am, but I managed to get hold of someone for you." Ann smiled letting Jack in. "No way that's Jacksepticeye." The ill child spoke. "All the way I'm Jacksepticeye." Jack smiled referenced his Happy Wheels song. "What? How on Earth are you here?" Tommy's jaw dropped as he held his head thinking, 'WHATS GOING ON!'

"I'll leave you two to it." Ann left her son with Jack. "My girlfriend is having a baby." Jack explained to him. "Well shouldn't you be with her then?" Tommy asked. "I kinda don't want to be there." Sean lightly chucked and lifted his hand up. "Did she do that?" Tom gave Sean some rather shocked eyes. "From squeezing my hand too hard, yes." Sean laughed. "I guess that's how you met my mum?" The kid had a funny sigh over it. "Yeah." Sean replied.

Sean spent some time with Tommy to keep him company for about 20 minutes then was asked to leave the ward, as visiting times ended hours ago. But Nurse Ann bent the rules a little bit.

Time Skips to 3am

Sean stayed in the waiting room tired as all Hell waiting for his daughter to be born. You was still in labour but didn't mind Sean waiting outside. Sean remained sat patiently waiting but he was just cold, hungry and tired. The nurses and doctors said he could go home but he wasn't having any of it.

Back over to Skype.

Jack: Hello?

Robin: Hoi.

Mark: How's everything going?

Jack: I've met a cancer patient in hospital who was a fan of my videos, that was fun. But since 12:30am I've been sat in the waiting room.

Robin: Do you know how (Y-N) is?

Jack: I haven't seen her.

Mark: Why didn't you just go home for the night?

Jack: I chose not to.

Mark: Why not? It must be boring as Hell just waiting.

Jack: It is but if she's born any time soon I don't want to miss it.

Felix: Eww.

Robin: I thought you didn't want to see?

Jack: Yeah see her break any more of my fingers.

Felix: How long do you think she'll be?

Jack: How long does it take to give birth?

Amy: Active labour could take eight hours.

Jack: FFS

Felix: lol

"Mr McLoughlin?" A newer looking nurse came out. "Yes?" Sean looked at her. "Would you like to meet your new born baby girl?" She stood in front of him. "Finally." Sean smiled feeling his heart beat faster than it ever had done.