Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 22 (Ooo you're in trouble)

After the movie finished you and Sean made your way back to the hotel soon as it was getting late. And you had to be up early in the morning.

"That movie was awesome." You mention while Sean unlock the door. "Hilarious." Sean smiled. "Your not mad at me for reacting to them ass holes are you?" You lower your eyes. "No. You did the right thing. Like yeah I may look bad in front of them but that's my fault." Sean dragged you into a embrace while closing the door. "How is it?" You query confused. "I told them to go and fuck them selves." Sean blurted out. "Ohh... ok. I thought you would be mad at me because I walked out pissed off..." You got stopped in your sentence. "(Y-N), (Y-N), calm down you worry to much. I can't be mad at you." Sean stroked your check. "Really?" You smile. "Yeah because you have a fuckin excuse." Sean broke the romantic moment and went into the bath room. "Thanks." You smirk. "But seriously though I'd never be mad at you for that." Jack poked his head around the door then closed it behind him.

You changed into your Markiplier PJ's and got into bed. "Ooo free soap." You heard Sean joke in the bath room. "Idiot." You say to yourself. Minutes later you fell asleep then not long after a warm presence hits you. "Love you." Sean whispered in your ear while dragging you closer to him.

The following morning came up you and Sean got dressed for the wedding and made your way to... where ever it was.

"I'm getting nervous and I'm not getting married." You blink. "Like it would happen." Sean opened the hotel door for you. "I've got a shit ton on my plate already Jack maybe in a few years." You walk out of the hotel building. "Like what do you have to do?" Sean held your hand walking down the street with you. "Explain that twat?" You point down at your stomach. "Aww you have a little bump." Sean awed. "Aww." You sarcastically tilted your head back in awe. "You're a sarcastic fecker." Sean chucked. "Ahhhhhhh it's funny though." You didn't care still being funny.

You arrived on a perfect timing and sit at the back before the wedding started.

(It's been years since I've been to a wedding so I don't really remember how weddings work so I'm just gonna skip this part. Lol)

The actual wedding part was over and then it was time for the PARTY! XD Everyone had something to eat a drink and everyone was chatting and dancing away with family and friends.

"Sean I'm gonna try and talk to Victoria I'll be back in a minute." You kiss his check and zoom off before Jack could say anything back to you.

"Sir can I just talk to you for a second please?" A woman asked Sean. "Ok. Aww for fuuuuc. You again!?" Sean moaned like a five year old slamming his head to the wall. "You told me to 'go do myself' last night." The same boy from last night grassed up on him to his mother. "Because your a little ass crack." Sean told truthfully. "DON'T CALL my son that." The boys mother snapped at Sean. "Ohh I'm sorry do I have to get my girlfriend to back me up here? Soon as you got your mommy out on me." Jack started to get a little too mean. "(Y-N) i have a little problem here." Sean called you over.

"For God's sake he's probably killed a fly." You laugh talking to the bride. "Ooo I forgot you were dating Mr. Jacksepticeye." Victoria smiles. You both meet Jack stood up with a pissed off woman.

"What?" You ask. "Explain last night before I lose my mind." Sean sat down on a bar stool. "Can I ask how old your son is please?" You politely ask a woman. "Thirteen." She answered. "So your yelling us for you letting your young teenage son out at 11:30 at night, watching a 15 rated movie in the cinema at that time, harassing me and Jack when we he clearly said he would love to talk to him, give him a photo or autograph after the movie had finished, swearing at security guards and getting band from the Vue for a year with his friends." You list the whole story from last night. Victoria stood there shocked and believed you. "Pish posh my son would never do that." The boys mother shrugged. "Go check with the managers at the movies then." Sean started drinking. "Yeah likely I'm gonna do that." She looked over at her sister in law. "MANDY BITCH, please I know your son is a little cunt because I've seen him do similar stuff. I've tired telling you but you don't listen. The reason he is this way is because you don't punish him. And if this is coming from me and a stranger then you have to know now it is true by now." Victoria stood up to her evil sister in law. "Come on let's get out of here." The boys mother held her sons shoulder's and lead out him out of the building. "Thanks for believing in that." Jack thanked the bride. "I know his game. He acts all good and sweet in front for his Mum and then he turns into a little retard when his is his friends." Victoria mentioned. "Anyways let's not let the mess up the night let's party." Victoria took your hand and walked off. "Bye Sean." You wave bye to Sean as you go into the crowd.

It got to about 12pm and then you realized that it was getting late... again. Most people had left and the owners of the building had started to clean up. "I'll see you later (Y-N)." Victoria waved goodbye to you just before you left. "Bye bye." You and Sean waved goodbye to the bride and groom. "It was nice meeting you Jack." The groom said as you both left. Sean smiled at them bother and waved again. You and Sean got back to the hotel room got your bags ready for the plane tomorrow morning, whacked your PJs on and fell asleep after a long, dramatic, romantic day.