Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 14 (Markiplier!)

Sean's Pov

Soon as (Y-N) left i pulled the box back out of my back pocket and opened it. It had already been opened. I pulled out the test that looked like it had already been used and i must say... THIS EXPLAINS EVERY THING. "No wonder why she wouldn't tell me. She never wanted a child. This is my fault." I sighed and hid the box back in her bag. THEN went for a piss because i was pissing myself with mostly fear.

I walked back to (Y-N) where she was waiting for me to carry on with the Plague war.

End of Sean's Pov

After your 5th game of Plague.inc with Jack you won 2 games Jack won 2 and then the last game was a draw. "Do you want to carry on with one last game to see who wins over all... or what?" Sean stretches. "I'm getting tired." You yawn. "I might just go to be." You continue yawning and then stretch. "Me too. I'll meet you in bed in a few minutes." Sean turns of the monitor and the computer. "Ok." You reply and make your way to bed.

You crawl into bed almost falling asleep instantly. Then, been followed up by Sean not long after. Sean snuggled up to you that night. Him digging his head into your neck, wrapping his arm around you and rubbing your stomach with the other. "Sean?.. You still up?" You question mumbling tiredly. "Yeah." He raises his head from your neck and looks down at you. For a couple of moments of awkward silence Sean lied back down. "Sean... I'm pregnant." You admitted. You heard Sean breath out and felt him tighten the cuddle but not tight enough to crush you two though. Sean kissed your cheek and fell asleep after without saying a word.

Time Skips 1 Week.

A week had gone by. You and Sean didn't talk about having the child much because neither of you were ready for it especially you. Sean didn't say anything about it to fans even his friends the only people who knew were his family and your family. But he still remained the same old happy and jolly Irish man who enjoyed his job and meeting his fans.

And, that's what he was doing this week. Jacksepticeye and you were staying over at Mr. Markiplier's house for a week. So it saved money and organising so Jack could finally see his friends and meet fans at the crazy convention where people mostly go to meet their favorite YouTubers... Vid Con!

Time skips after the plane landing.

"So where are we meeting your best mate Mark?" You ask Sean staring around the busiest air port you've ever been in. "He said he would meet us outside at 1pm" Sean replied. "Ok. What time is it now?" You both headed to the exit with your bags. "Pretty much 1pm now we best hurry up." Sean carried on moving through a lot of people.

Mark finally found you just as you two had come out of the air port. "Jack, (Y-N) how are you?!" Mark hugged Jack and kissed your hand like the gentleman he was. "Brilliant thanks." You replied to him. "Great." Mark followed up with. "MARK YEE big red haired weirdo help me put this crap in your car!" Jack struggled to put his massive, suit case into the back of the car. "Ok calm down you Dove Deodorant." Mark deeply laughs. "We need Felix to really dye his hair blue then he can match the Swedish flag." Sean stares into space with a normal straight, face.

"LOOK MOM! It's (Your YouTube name), Jacksepticeye and Markiplier!" A little boy screams up to you three. "Is it ok if he gets an autograph? He is a massive fan of you three and..." The child's Mum asked politely. "Of course." Sean smiles. Mark hugged the little lad and thanked him for stopping them to come over and meet them. You shacked his hand  and give him a little smile. "I love your videos even though you just started YouTube you still make my day." The boy compliments you and your work. "Aww thank you. You've made my day by just me meeting my first fan." You comment back to him.

You, Sean and Mark gave the kid an autograph and let his Mum take a photo with him and you three together and thanked you.

As you all got in the car back to Marks place you started talking about YouTube. "It's so nice that people actually noticed who we were." You smiled at Jack. "It's the best thing ever." Mark replied keeping his eyes on the road. "You seemed to enjoy it (Y-N) just wait until you have a child of your own." Mark pulled in his car. Sean just coughed and you added back. "I was being polite."