Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 17 (Free Sam Plushie at the front.)

You and Jack went to your room soon as it was busy as all hell today. As for Mark he had a little bit if editing left so he was busy for an hour or two while you and Sean chilled. "So whats happening now?" Sean spaced out on the bed. "I don't know you tell me?" You reply laying on Sean. "You tired?" He asked kissing you. "I little yeah. Are, you?" You ask him back. "I'm shattered." Sean sit up with you still clinging on to him. "It's been a fun day though." You mention. "It's gonna be even more after tomorrow we have half a day of signings and then we have a panel with the others." Sean reminds you. "That's gonna be fun." You let go of Sean and get ready for bed.

Soon as you were ready for bed you fell almost straight asleep leaving Sean and his social media. "Ohh (Y-N) you awake?" Sean turned on his laptop. "Just why?" You look behind your shoulder. "Please don't hurt me but i told Mark we're having a baby." Sean cringed. You were speechless with wide eyes. "He was get curious and he promised he'd keep it a secret." Sean added leaving over to you. You raised your arm and hit Sean where he wouldn't be having kids again. "AWWWCH I KINDA deserve that." Sean admitted. "Night Seanaboy." You continue sleeping.

"I hope Mark has a bag of ice." Sean limped out of the bedroom to the kitchen. "Perfect timing Mark do you have a bag if ice or something?" Sean cried sitting on a talk diner chair. "Why?" Mark shrugged eating pistachios. "(Y-N) hit me in the ballz and just awch." Sean carried on crying like a baby. "Why?" Mark shrugged again. "I'll tell you in a minute." Sean slammed his head on the counter. "Here ones your finished with it put the bag in the sink of bin i don't want to know where that's been." Mark laughed at Jack's pain while getting him a ice pack. "Thanks bro." Sean quickly put the ice pack on him crotch.

"So why did she hit you." Mark continued eating pistachios. "I told her in the worst way about me telling you she is having a baby." Sean calmed down a little. "And you've just told me that in the worst way." Mark replied. "But you get what i mean." Sean added. "Yeah. Pistachio?" Mark offered him. "No i'm fine thanks." Sean stood up. "Ok. Wait where's Chica?" Mark looked for his puppy. "Wait did you leave you door open?" Mark asked. "Balls." Sean quickly limped to your room with Mark. "Ok so we now know not to leave the door open while (Y-N) is sleeping." Sean found out. Chica had took Sean's side of the bed and wouldn't move. "Lol" Mark muttered. "What you laughing at?" Sean questioned him. "You limping." Mark covered his mouth with his hand so he didn't wake you. "Haha." Sean sarcastically chuckled. "You gonna get her or am i sleeping on the sofa?" Sean asked. "Well if i pick her up she might growl again and Chica kinda ripped the sofa apart so we have a problem." Mark rubbed the back of his neck. "Where am i gonna sleep?" Sean's eyes widened ones again. "My bed?" Mark suggested. "Then where are you gonna sleep?" Sean queried him. "My bed?" Mark cringed. "Ohh no Seplier isn't real." Sean shacked his head.

Time skips to morning.

You woke up at the right time and found out your loud Irish boy friend had been replaced with a Dog. "Chica what you doing?" You question Chica, Chica just gave you puppy dog eyes and, then continued sleeping. "SEAN?!" You call him just so you don't wake Mark up. "Well I'm recording so be my guest to join in." You start recording.

You recording.

"(Your YouTube intro) and I've just woke up and we're all ready for the second day of Vid Con." You start your intro and explain 'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!'

You got dressed, then continued recording.

"I don't know what time it is it's still a pretty dark blue sky outside so it's early. I've just got to find your favourite Jacksepticeye and the Squirrel King. Screw it we'll just wake Mark up."

You make your way to Mark's room and open the door gently.

"Holy BALLZ... SEPTIPLIER IS REAL EVERYONE!" You whisper biting your finger with your top jaw.

You wake up Mark and Jack and let's just say it's not but yet is funny. "Mark wake up." You nudge him. "Stop recording." Mark points the camera down. "Top of the morning to you laddies." You whisper in a deep voice in Mark's ear.

Mark was finally wide awake and turned around. "JACK!" Mark fell out his side of the bed. "What?" Sean covered his head with the duvet. "Vid Con day two come on." Mark tried to make it sound like nothing happened. "Sean you left me for Mark?" You joke getting closer to him. "You left me for a bitch." Sean replied. "You shouldn't of left the door open and the dog doesn't snow." You explain pulling the duvet off Sean. "By God you do as well." Mark butted in. "Well you shouldn't of offered should you." Sean laughed.

"I'm gonna end the video and photo shop boobs on you two." You end the video. Mark and Jack posed for the end. "That is gonna be a hilarious video." Mark mentioned. "Yeah. It's a good job I love you." Sean got out of bed and hugged you.

A couple of hours had past you just managed to edit the video you recorded this morning. Then It was time to go back out and meet fans with Jack, Mark, Bob, Wade, Ken, Aaron and Felix. "(Y-N) here." Sean chucks a Sam plushie at you. "What you give this to me for?" You ask him. "Throw it out into the crowed I do it with T-Shirts as well." Sean mentioned. "Ok." You reply. "WHO WANT A FREE PLUSHIE!?" Jacksepticeye shouts at the top of his Irish lungs. Fans scream and cheer as you and Jack wave the Sam Plushies in your hands. "3, 2, 1 throw" Sean threw his Plusher to the back of the queue and as for you. You just chuck it to the front line. "Why didn't you throw it?" Sean stole two T-Shirts from his own Merchandiser. "Not fair on people at the front." You smile. "Fair enough. You want 'DOOPER BOOPER' Or 'WOOSHIE WOOSH' T-Shirt?" Sean held out two shirts. "Surprise me." You reply. "'SPEED IS KEY' It is then." Sean stole another T-Shirt "I bet I can trow my further than yours." You bet. "Ok bring it on baby." You a Sean trow his Merchandise into the crowd of fans crying, cheering and shouting. "Mr. McLoughlin I'd stop steeling the Merchandise you could get in trouble." Jack's Merchandiser mutters over to him. "But it's my Merch and I'm not losing anything. I'm making people happy if fans are happy and happy and that's all I care about... fans." Sean shrugged and then got back to meeting fans for the rest of the day.

YummyGhost (A-N)

IF YOU WOULD TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING ABOUT TIMES AND CHAPTERS BEING UPDATED I SUGGEST YOU CARRY ON READING. :)

This chapter is longer than others because I had A LOT if ideas and for this chapter. I'm also trying to make chapters longer because the longer the chapter the better... "And don't put a 'That's what she said' Joke in there. Lol XD

Normal Chapters I do are normally 800, 900 words long but this one is over 1000 for you. I know some people write chapters over a thousand all the time but sometimes I run out of time to get it updated.

One more thing I'm trying to do is write a Chapter once a day until the end of the story then it'll be updated once a day. But until then you'll have a chapter every Friday.

Thank you for reading and I hope your enjoying my first, story so far.