Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 51 (Coming home)

A few hours went by and you was all asleep. Sammy fell asleep in her little baby box soon as she was put in there. You was still tired and sleeping from popping her out. And Sean just passed out soon as Sammy fell asleep. But surprisingly she didn't wake up, because you know that's what babies do. Wake up really fucking early a scream like mad. But not this one, thank Christ.

It was half nine in the morning till you woke up and decided to feed Sammy as she started scream and cry, which wasn't annoying at all. Sean woke up not long after and had a good old stretch like, a lazy kitty cat.

"Do you think they'll let us go home today?" You asked Sean as he rubbed his eyes. "Maybe. Just as you fell asleep a doctor asked if he could have a word with me." Sean mumbled as he naturally did in the morning. "What did they say?" You questioned him. "Well because she isn't the actual size of a newborn we have to keep an eye on her. You know, see if she grows with in a week or so. But if she doesn't we have to bring her back in." Sean explained what the doctors told him. "Is it anything life threatening?" You asked the same question as Sean. "That's what I asked but they said 'Possibly not.' So it's probably nothing to worry about." Sean replied. "That's good then." You sighed in relief.

In the mean time all you could do was wait, finish feeding Sammy and wind her. Your midwife wasn't gonna be another half hour yet. And you know what they're like in hospitals, always late and busy. So maybe add another couple of minutes on to that.

But then eventually your midwife came in to talk to you about Sammy and how to keep her healthy. But it was pretty useless though, she just said 'Treat her like a normal new born but if she puts no weight or starts crying because she's in any pain bring her straight back to the hospital, no matter what time it is. And the fact they'll let you go home soon at about one in the afternoon once you've had something to eat, get a shower, etc.

1pm eventually came but it felt like eternity. Normal when you have a baby they keep you in for 24 hours but if your ok and the baby is then there shouldn't be any harm in coming home I guess. You wasn't in for long too, you was only in labour for a couple of hours and after that you managed to get fully checked and prescribed so there wouldn't of been any point in keeping you in... Unless something was seriously wrong with Sammy, then you would of had to stay in.

"Who's driving?" Sean held the cars keys up to you. "You." You got in the back of the car with Sammy. "Ok." Sean jumped in the drivers seat and took you all home. "Why don't you take your drivers test, Sean?" You leaned forward in your car seat. "Too much hassle. We've got YouTube, a baby, a kitten, and ourselves to take care of. Plus we're moving country soon so I wouldn't see any point." Sean used his excuses as men do. "But you can drive. You just need to pass a few tests and then you've got your licence. Also if we get caught now and your driving were in deep shit." You mentioned. "I'll think about it when we get fully sorted in Brighton." Sean announced.

Not long after Sean pulled up in front of your house and helped you out of the car. You got hold of Sammy, and Sean got your suitcase and unlocked the door for you.

"MEOW!" Oreo came running around the corner in surprise. "Shit we forgot to feed to cat." Sean dropped your case and vanished to the kitchen. "Ohh no." You shake your head knowing there will be a mess everywhere. You put Sammy on the floor with Oreo and introduce Oreo to Sammy, soon as she'll be with you forever. She had a little sniff around her and just gave you high pitched kitten meow. "Looks like someone's made a new friend." Sean mention as he tore a bag of kitten food open get Oreo's full attention.

You was unpacking, the cat had been fed, Sean had been fed, it was just time to chill out now. Sean excused himself and went upstairs to do some recording or whatever. Now there was just you and baby sat in the living thinking what to do.

We'll just have to see what the future a waits. ;)