Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 43 (Through the year)

Christmas went past like a treat. You got yourself a new best friend, your kitten Oreo. ^.^ Also some other thoughtful gifts like: Baby clothes, clothes for you and some cool nerdy merchandise. Sean had his spark this year as usual too. Not only did he receive some brilliant gifts he mainly had his family with him, which matters most. He managed to visit his whole family, spend a lot of time with you, add a pet to the family AND have baby on the way... Which way due early/mid next month. So that was rather exciting for both of you.

Possibly scary too, you had no idea what to pack for when you would go to the hospital to giving birth and trust me it doesn't sound comfortable at all. Also thinking was there a point for Sean to set up the baby's room because you found a house in Brighton.

Ohh yeah that's another thing, Brighton. Sean mentioned he wanted to move out of Ireland for the longest of time now. He said that Brighton is a beautiful place, it's calm, small and welcoming. Plus you're not far away from Felix and Marzia so that's fantastic. Eventually you and Sean found a place earlier in the year back in England. But the problem was you not wanting to move back to England... Simple reason, your ex Josh. Surly if he managed to find you in America at a convention, surly he'll be able to find you in England. But you was told he was sent to prison. It's ever he is in prison and HE WILL escape or he's dead, it's a 50 50 chance really.

But you didn't care about him anymore. Sean was your man now, you know he loves you and will take care of you... That's all you ever wanted out of a relationship really.

And as we all know a few days after Christmas comes the New Year, 2017 was minutes a way from you. So you and Sean decided to dress up... Not too fancy obviously. But fancy enough so you both could go to party in a club. Clearly you didn't drink because you are pregnant, but it didn't stop the mad Irish man from have two or three drinks.

"TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!
🎆🎇🎉🎊 HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Every person in the club counted down the last couple of seconds in 2016 and then entered 2017 with cheerful songs and even some relationships. ;)

Now this is when we're gonna get interesting, it's January and you know what that means... Baby isn't far a way.

"Sean?" You poke your head around the corner of his recording room. "Yeah?" He spun around on his chair answered you back. "Can you help me set the crib up please?" You question. "Yeah sure give me a minute." Sean edited the last part of his thumbnail. "Ok cheers, baby." You close his door and leave him to his last part.

"Ok so what do you need... Ooooooooook what the fuck have you done?" Sean opened the door to the spear room and crashed his sentence with the baby's crib becoming a disaster. "It's a lot hard to do than I expected." You slightly chuckle. "Silly woman." Sean teased you and sat on the floor with next to you. "Daft man." You teased Sean back while shuffling up next to him.

You and Sean sat and worked together for half an hour on the baby's crib for earlier this month. "There we go it didn't take that long." Sean clicked his fingers. "Because there was two of us... Plus you knew what to do and I didn't." You added. "I read the instructions that's why you idiot." Sean held the papers in his hand. "Ohh yeah." You tilt your head to the right. "You seriously didn't see them?" Sean looked down at the simple instructions. "I did,.. I just couldn't be assed to read them." You admitted. "Lazy." Sean placed an arm around you. "I won't be when I a pop a human out of me." You burn Sean. "AWW. I'll let you have that one." Sean joked straining at you.

YummyGhost (A-N)

I apologize if this chapter wasn't as good as the others. I'm saying this because not much convention was written here. I did slip some of it in but not as much as I wanted.

Please let me know if you enjoyed this chapter too. Because I don't want to feel bad and give you a chapter that was crap, plus some of you may have been waiting all week for this and I DON'T want to let any one down here.

Also I'm in need for suggestions again. PLEASE if you have any decent ideas PLEASE do let me know in the comments. These suggestion will need to be put in with now and till the baby will be born. I'd say we're up to the 2nd of January and the baby will be born around the 15th so if you have anything cool, make sure it'll fit in that time scape. Ooo also don't forget the best suggestions I like will be shown in the (A-N) of that chapter. :)

To make it clearer - A suggestion that will fit in with the 2nd of January to the 15th of January. (More than one suggestion may be picked)

Good luck

Anyways hopefully I'll see you in the comments and if I don't hopefully I see yaa next Friday. :)
👋 Bye Bye 👋