Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 18 (The best part at VidCon becomes... )

Your final day a VidCon and all was to be done was a few more signings and then You, Jack, Mark, Bob, Wade, Aaron, Ken and Felix would do a two hour panel together because there was so many of you there. You had one hour to get something to eat before you went on stage and you all had a plan to properly freak out the fans completely.

"You ok (Y-N)?" Sean asked you. "Feel a bit sick." You shrug not caring. "Please don't be sick on stage." Sean hugs you from behind and kisses your cheek. "Did you tell anyone else?" You ask looking nervous at Sean. "I'm trying to tell everyone separately today but only Mark and Felix know." Sean explains. "Ok." You sigh. "Right then you'll be on stage with Aaron and the rest of us will be hiding in the crowd with the fans but they don't know until you call me and then Aaron calls Mark and then it's left for the others to call each other and then see the reactions on their faces." Sean explained a plan that he has never done before. "Ok you might as well go now because them seats are gonna fill up in about, 5 minutes." You tell him. "Yeah they're setting up the stuff on the stage and people are getting seats already. See you in about half an hour love you." Sean kisses you on the lips and then makes his way out.

30 minutes passed and you got to know Aaron aka Yamimash as a closer friend you just got talking and then made your way on stage while it was pitch black so no one could see you two.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Fans shouted down and cheered. Then awkward silence and, then laugher started when they just saw you and Aaron on stage. "Your probably wondering where the others are aren't you?" You ask the crowed. "YEAH!" The full crowed shout back at you still laughing knowing that a prank was being pulled some how. "What do you think I should do Yami give Jackáboy a call and see where he is?" You ask him. "I don't know should we guys?!" Yami stands up and cheers the crowed on. "YEAH!" everyone cheers back. "Ok then." You pull your phone out and call Sean. "Mr. Jacksepticeye where are you?" You cross your arms putting him on loud speaker. "I'm in a crowd full of people and sat next to a very muscular man and a person wearing a Septiplier T-Shirt?" Sean stands up and waves at you. The light from the ceiling shines down on him and fans cheer and cry. "OHH MY GOD!" The girl sat next to Sean freaks out and bursts into tears. "What's your name?" Sean asked the girl. "April" She replied crying. "And your name sir?" Sean sat back down to a man who was massive compared to him. "Josh." He said. "Nice to meet you both. Sean shook the gentleman's hand and hugged April before running back to the stage.

"Mark where are you?" Yami questioned Mark over the phone. "I'm right in front of you next to..." Mark asked the names of the fans sat next to him with the ceiling light shining down on him. "Samantha" A woman covered her mouth in shock. "Samantha and..." Mark asked the other person next to him. "Billy." A teenage boy couldn't blink his eyes. "SCREW YOU BILLY!" Jack shouted jumping on stage. "Lovely meeting you two." Mark gave them both a massive hug then jumped on the stage. "Ok so where are Felix, Bob, Wade and Ken." Mark asked.
RING RING!
A phone rang out loud. "Sup Wade?" Bob answered his phone. "Hey Bob you got stuck in the crowed too?" Wade joked. "I'm at the very back. You?" Bob stood up. "HI BOB!" Wade waved to him at the other side of the crowed. "Ohh so you were at the back?" Bob explained. "Yeah sat next to two gorgeous women called Autumn and Sapphire." Wade smiled at the two ladies and met Bob on stage. "Well I met two general men called John and William." Bob waved back at the two men who waved back.

"No sign of Felix and Ken no?" Jack questions. "So Felix where are you?" A light shone over Ken who stood up. "I'm over here." Felix replied. "Well I don't know where that is you Swedish idiot." Ken chuckled. "Well I'm just stood at the back of where the seats end." Felix had the whole crowed looking at him soon as he told where he was. "WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR YOU AMAZING PEOPLE WANT US TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS DON'T YOU?!" Felix ran down to the stage and high fiving people as he ran.

The crowed cheered from the way popular YouTubers was sat right next to them and the fact they didn't know but soon enough it all died down. "So how we doing this two go down pick out some people to ask questions then another two people go out?" Ken asks. "Yeah might as well." You all nod. "WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE COME DOWN FIRST?!" You yell at the top of your lungs.

"MARK!"
"MARK!"
"WADE!"
"JACK!"
"YOU!"
"YOU!"
"YOU!"
"YAMI!"
"BOB!"
"WADE!"
"FELIX!"
"FELIX!"
"KEN!"
"JACK!"
"MARK!"
"JACK!"

Everyone was so excited to see you all. You could just tell by the looks on their faces and the shouting, tears, respect and love they were showing for you eight.

"Ok well we all know Septiplier should go first." You suggest nudging Jack.

"NO YOU AND MARK!" A random fan out of nowhere yells at the stage. "YES, YEAH!" The rest cheer with that one guy. "Wow wow wow. Come on Mark. Let me ask you a question." You grab Mark's wrist and make your way to the FanGirling lad.