Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 25 (Daddy on Instagram)

You entered your home Jack had his last thumbnail and video to upload for the day and then his attention was on you.

"What's for tea then?" You lift your legs to the sofa. "Shit and sugar?" Sean suggested. "Yes please with a cherry on top." You reply. "Ok. Now that's out of the way. What shall we do?" Sean jumped up to you. "I want on check the comments on my Instagram." You unlock your phone. "Ok I'm gonna see if any of the guys want to talk bye." Sean slowly sneaked out of the living planning something to do as if he was terrified to check Social Media. "Ok... Well... I'll see you later then." You pause as Sean quickly ran upstairs.

"Ohh Jesus what do I do? Just post a picture, just let her do it, never properly mention it probably, make a video about the topic, WHAT DO I DO!?" Jacksepticeye went from talking to himself to screaming at the top of his lungs as if he was making a video. "Let's see who's available on Skype." Jack presses the monitor button and typed in his password.

"Let's see Skype, Skype. Available people." Jack opened a tab up and checked available people. "Wiishu. She still won't talk to me. Mark is in a call with Felix, Bob and Wade. Yami not available. Grumps are away. Ken? Ok." Jack went through everyone who was on Skype and started to talk to Ken.

Skype conversation.

Jacksepticeye: Ken you busy?

CinnamonTaostKen: Nooooo. Why?

Jacksepticeye: Can I call you I need to ask someone something!

CinnamonTaostKen: Ok give me 5 mins I left the snake in a bowl of water and she needs to go back in the tank.

Jacksepticeye: Ok no problem.

End of Skype conversation.

Meanwhile back down stairs you was eating a bag of your favourite crisps and messing about with fans that called you on Snapchat while waiting for some comments to read on Instagram.

Back in Jack's recording room. Ken called him after he finished putting the snake away. Then started talking to on Facetime.

"Ok ye Irish freak what do ye want." Ken's face appeared on Jack's monitor taking the mick out of him. "Your Irish accent is coming on well. Anyways I need you to help me." Jack complimented Ken while leaning back in his newish green and back chair. "Well I can't help you if you don't tell me." Ken chuckled. "(Y-N) wants me to put the scan pictures on Instagram but I feel like people won't take it seriously and they might think I've taken this subject to far. Like I want to put them up but I don't know if I should." Jack rather quickly explained scratching his right arm and neck.
"Aww you got scan pictures today? Can I see?" Ken jumped. "Yeah give me a minute." Sean got out of his chair to get the pictures.

"(Y-N)? Have you got the scan pictures?" Sean sat next to you putting an arm around you. "Is that Jack?" A voice Jack didn't know queried you. "Yeah he's there." You pointed your phone to Jack so the fans could see him. "JACK!" A group of fans on your phone freaked out with hands over there mouths and some even started crying. "FANS!" Jacksepticeye shouted. "Here you go babe. What you doing with them?" You widened your eyes hoping he would do what you was thinking of. "Ken wants to see them." Sean looked at you. "Ok." You sigh.

For the next five minutes or so you and Sean was sat together talking to the fans.

"We'll see you later Jack. I'm sure that you've got stuff to do." One of the fans calmed down allowing you both to on. "Ok. It was lovely meeting you all." Jack waved to his fans before leaving. "See you in the next videoooooo Jackaboy." You heard a fan reference Jack's channel.

Sean ran back up stairs with the pictures and met up with Ken. "Sorry I took so long. (Y-N) was meeting fans on Snapchat and I had to join in." Sean sat back in his chair seeing Ken AND his Girlfriend. "I thought you didn't have Snapchat for your channel?" Ken asked. "(Y-N) does." Sean answered his question. "Anyways here you go." Sean took the tiny pictures out of the envelope and revealed them to Ken. "Awwwww so cool." Ken mentioned in awe. "Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?" Ken's Girlfriend questioned in awe too. "No we don't find that out for a while yet. But it's healthy and that's all that matters now." Sean smiled looking at the pictures himself. "Yeah. And especially after that horrifying incident at Vid Con." Ken's Girlfriend sat back.

"Yeah that was scary shit that. So should I put them on Instagram?" Sean seemed to panic. "Put them up and let (Y-N) find out for herself as a little 'surprise' she'd love it." Ken and his Girlfriend came out with the same idea and strangely at the same time. "...Yeah... Thanks for helping you two I appreciate it." Jack took pictures of the pictures. "No problem Jack that what friends do." Ken smiled.

For about another half hour Sean talked to Ken for I little while longer and then went to post something on Instagram he thought he would never post.