Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 4 (It's nice to see you again)

Kevin was in the office talking to Alyssa with that leaving you at the till bored out of your skull for half an hour.
A few moments later a man with lime green hair wearing a bobble hat and a blue hoodie walks in and browses at the Anime styled games. "Nice... another Anime nerd." You think in your head sarcastically. Your not a real big, Anime fan but it's not the worst thing in the world you suppose. He picks up a couple of games and you only recognise one of them Hunie Pop even though your not queer you love that game. He walks to the till puts the games on the counter and looks at you shocked with wide blue eyes.

"Sorry if I'm being a little personal but is your name (Y-N)?" The Irish man questions. "Yes... How do you know my name?" You say a bit worried and confused. "(Y-N) it's me Sean from school don't you remember?" He says in a cheerful tone. "Sean McLoughlin no way?!" You question surprised. "Yes way! Ohh my God! (Y-N) I thought you went to college in England and went to live with your boyfriend?" Sean questions cheerfully. "I did. I finished college and got a house with my boyfriend... Or should I say my ex boyfriend who cheated on me with two other girls." You say a little upset. "Ohh I'm sorry I asked. I'm sure you don't want to talk about it?" Sean says with a little sigh while feeling bad for you. "Yeah. I'm fine though. I just moved back to Ireland because I know Josh won't find me here." You mention. "Hey, (Y-N) I'd love to stay and catch up more but I need to get going. I have some games that need recording and need to be get them uploaded by 5 and 8." Sean brings into the conversation. "Ohh ok no problem. I'll see you around then probably." You said clam. "Erm also here is my phone number. Just give me a call if you want to meet up sometime." Sean hands you his number quite shyly. "Is Friday afternoon ok?" You question. "Yeah sure just text me or something on Thursday night and we'll sort something out." Sean says lifting his head up with joy.
You watch Sean walk out of the shop with a bag of games and Kevin and Alyssa come up to even more shocked than Sean when he just saw you.

"OMG YOU JUST GOT JACKSEPTICEYE'S PHONE NUMBER WHAT THE!? How?!" Alyssa screams while fan girling. "So that is Jacksepticeye I understand now. No wonder why his mum called him Jack." You mention relaxed. "YOU ALREADY KNOW HIM!?" Alyssa questions even louder. "Yeah we went to the same school, are parents know each other well and because me and Sean are the youngest in our family we got on pretty well even though he is like 5 years older then me. Ohh and I'm meeting up with him on Friday." You mention again staying relaxed and did get a tiny bit cocky. "What the ffffuuuuu... " Alyssa then collapsed to to the floor with Kevin picking her up and putting her into the office.

"I'm actually surprised that Jack stayed and talked to you for a while (Y-N) even though you do know watch other. He normally comes in gets a few games and leaves in below 5 minutes. But I suppose he is really busy." Kevin tells you. "Yeah I guess if he is popular on YouTube." You added.

After work you add Sean's number into your phone and look up Jacksepticeye on YouTube. Over 10 million fans and over 2000 videos. You click on a older video back from 2014 that was called 'FACTS ABOUT JACK!' And after that you watched a few more and then gave Jack a text.

Phone conversation

You: Hey Sean it's me (Y-N). xxx

Jack: Hi (Y-N) hows it going?

You: Not bad just got back from work and just watched one of your old YouTube video from 2014. Lol XD

Jack: Oooooo great.

You: Lol XD

Jack: So have you thought about Friday then?

You: I was thinking do you want to meet up in Starbucks across C.E.X at 01:30pm? xxx

Jack: Sounds good to me. x

You: Ok great see u then. :)