Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 38 (Dinner with the McLoughlins)

At about 6pm everyone got changed into some fancy cloths soon as it was Christmas and everyone of Jack's side of the family was here.

Sean wore a handsome blue suit with a white shirt underneath and you decided to wear (What ever you like because I don't know what you'd want to wear in that situation)

"Sean?" You gaze into the mirror that was in your room. "Yes?" Sean walked up behind you and stroked your stomach. "What do you think our child will be like?" You randomly ask. "Irish very, very, fuckin' Irish." Sean joked burying his head in between your neck and shoulder. "I know that yaa buffoon but I mean like do you think it'll be well behaved or a pain in the ass or?.." Sean looked at you and butted in himself. "It will be well behaved other wise it'll know about it. It's about how you bring it up. Like my nephew he's been brought up to be polite and kind to people." Sean explained. "I guess." You reply. "Why was you asking?" Sean went into his wardrobe and picked out his tuxedo blazer. "I was getting to know your nephew today and with him being so polite, kind and funny just made me think about our child." You told Sean on your thoughts. "We'll be fine. Now come on let's enjoy our night out." Sean lovingly kissed you that lasted a couple of seconds longer than usual.

Time Skips to the restaurant

Everyone was down at the restaurant and took a seat each. It's a good job that Jack's mum booked the biggest table there. Not only just is there Jack, you, his mum and dad, but you have his older brothers and sisters with there partners and children if they have any, so you can imagine there is a lot of you. And to make this dinner more family related everyone sat in Partners.
You and Jack
Jack's mum and dad
Jack's brothers and sister with there partners
And children were just put at the end of the table.

"What you ordering?" Sean disputed you looking at the menu. "I think I might go for the Lobster Risotto with Peas and Mushrooms." You try to find something new and fresh. "What you getting?" You bounce the question back to him. "I'll try the Steak Zucchini." Sean closed the menu book.

Not long after everyone had chosen what they wanted, a waitress came up to your table with a notepad and took your orders on food and drinks, then she left back to the kitchen to boss chefs about like Gordon Ramsay.

"So Jack what you gonna call your little girl?" One of Sean's sisters started conversation. "We're both leaning towards Robin or Sammy?" Sean sipped his drink that was just placed by the side of him. "They're nice. What would you do if she wants a girl?" One of Sean's brothers asked him. "Make him wear cloths that say 'Daddy's little girl' because that's mainly what we have." You answer for Sean blankly. "I forgot how comical you are (Y-N)." The same brother replied to you slightly chuckling. "Who hasn't?" You casually said. "None of us." Everyone at the table accept from the children said perfectly synchronised.

About another half hour later, two waitresses came from the kitchen with your food ready. They gave the correct food to the correct place and before you knew it everyone dug in.

"What do yaa think?" Sean discussed with you. "Taste like lobster." You cover your mouth while chewing the lobster. "I know that. But does it taste nice?" Sean slapped his head with his right hand. You just shrugged and put more lobster in your mouth because it's that hard not to.

"Is sarcasm a symptom of being pregnant?" Sean randomly asked you. "I don't know. That's just like asking is being loud a symptom of being Irish?" You serve Sean his own back. "But then that's just asking is drinking tea a symptom of being British?" Sean stereotyped the opposite country back to you. "It might be actually." You raise a brow at Sean.

When everyone finished dinner everyone just chilled out at the table and got into a nice, calming, hilarious, family conversation. The bill was paid for and all you was waiting for was for people to finish their last drink and then you'd be going back to the cabin.

"It's chilly outside isn't it?" You clatter your teeth and rub your arms up and down. "You want my blazer?" Sean took off his blue blazer and offered it to you. "No I'm fine cheers." You don't accept his offer. "I'll be fine." Sean placed the blazer over your shoulders anyways. "We're not even walking to yours and you still give me it." You hold Sean's hand. "I'm more warm than cold." Sean told you. "You're weird." You slip your arms through the blazer eventually. "Aww thanks I'm...
Wonderful
Exciting
Interesting
Real
  and
Different."

Sean gave you a massive cheeky smile. "And you call me sarcastic?" You chuckle about. "We're sarcastic together." Sean gave you a passionate kiss.

                  HONK HONK!

"Come on love birds break it up and get in the bleedin' car." Jack's mum honked the car's horn making you both fall into laughter from her actions.