PLEASE READ THIS IT EXPLAINS THE NOTIFICATIONS

I am super dooper sorry if you got a lot of notifications saying I have published a load of chapters.

Just to quickly say I wasn't meaning to spam. And I really do apologise if notifications annoyed you. Please forgive me.

This is because I tired editing Chapter 5 but when It saved it. Chapter 5 was after Chapter 31 if you get what I mean.

And the only way to fix it was to un-punishing chapters from Chapter 5 and onwards, then publish them again. Once I did that and made sure it was all fine. It did it again when I didn't edit anything.

Chapter - 31
Then
Chapter - 5

So I unpunished the while book then published it for the second time. Again wasn't doing this for views or to annoy you this really happened. That's why you may have a lot of notifications.

So please will you do me a favour to help me out and just check if:
- All chapters are in correct place.
- The story makes sense and there is NO mixed paragraphs.
- Picture aren't really a problem but I prefer pictures to be there because they're fun to make. Lol

I not saying you have to read the whole book again in detail. I'm just asking for help. So I don't need to panic, I can do a normal schedule and not cry over something that has stressed me out for the past two or three hours.

If you did check then thank you so much, all I ask for you to do now is let me know in the comments by saying. "Everything Is Fine" That way I know to story hasn't been messed. If something isn't right please let me know "where" so I can try and sort it out.

I'd like to give a shout out to.
@The_Amazing_MooMoo

She helped me when this first happened:
- She got in touch with me. (By Private Message)
- Asked what was going on with the spam and notifications.
- Helped me when I asked her.
- And she shouted me out. And I really appreciate it too.

So all of you please forgive me for the random spam and, notifications. I really do apologise "Sorry" a million times more, more and more. I really hope it doesn't happen again.

So please let me know in the comments if you checked and if the chapters are fine. I will really appreciate it more than anything at the moment because this is stressful for me.

If you have any questions please do ask and I'll answer them.
                 - Thank you

P.s - More than one chapter might be up this week to make up for the random notifications. But I need to make sure all chapters are fine first. :)

And P.P.S

I had to publish this twice because when I view it, it came up with "..." so I'll just put the comment I got before up.