Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 45 (Final Date)

"Clara she's pretty much nine months pregnant. How far do you think she'll take her relationship?" Singe answered her question for you. "Well you're hiding that well." Clara leaned back complimenting you. "I prefer to." You add.

Five minutes passed and you gained a little friendship towards Ida and Signe. Clara on the other hand was rather uneasy and snobby with you. She was probably a little jealous, but these things happen. It seems to be your luck with running into jealous girls in person. But on the internet people adore you and Jack being together. Looks like you'll have to live with it, because there is practically nothing you can do about it.

Sean came back with a mini coffee tray. He had a coffee for himself, a Milkshake for you and two chocolate chip muffins, one for you one for him. "Hither is your muffin... AND I though you'd like a milkshake." Sean smiled as he took the stuff off the tray and place it on the table. "That milkshake looks well nice. I might get one myself." Ida gazed at your fancy glass. "They do don't they?" Clara replied. "I'm gonna get one. Jack do you want me to take the tray back for you?" Ida offered. "Can do if you don't mind." Jack passed her the mini tray. Ida and Clara left table and went to get a milkshake themselves. "Piece and quite." Singe relaxed as her friends left. "They doing your head in?" Sean took a sip of his coffee. "They're enjoying it too much. Literally they want to see and try everything." Singe felt the excitement for her friends. "Good luck if you get stuck at Disney Land with them." You chuckle as you suck the straw in your glass. "Already happened." Singe answered.

In minutes time the two Danish girls came back with fancy glasses. Ida with a chocolate milkshake and Clara with Strawberry milkshake. "That was quick." Signe brought up conversation as she let the girls back in their seats. "Short queue." Clara mentioned. "Not you Clara, (Y-N)." Signe tilted her head at you. "What?" You cover your mouth as you finished your muffin. "That muffin was there five seconds ago now it's disappeared." Signe pointed at the table where your snack was. "Signe you really gonna say that to a nine month pregnant woman?" Sean leaned over the table and asked. "Even if I wasn't pregnant it would still be gone in seconds, I eat like a trash can." You fold up the paper the muffin came in.

Not long after Sean finished his muffin and you finish your milkshake so you both though it would be best to get going. Sean got his coffee to take out as he had half of it left. You and Sean said goodbye to the girls and left the Café together holding hands.

"Well they were nice." You complimented the girls behind their backs. "I thought you was gonna say something negative then." Sean said in relief. "That Clara was a bitch when you went to the counter though." You started ranting. "Shouldn't of jinxed it." Sean chuckled at you. "Where do you want to go then?" You leaned your head on Sean's shoulder changing conversation. "I though you would of wanted to go home." Sean asked. "Nar. I'm kinda enjoying myself." You exhale. "Have a look around a few shops?" Sean suggested. "I suppose. I've seen something that's caught my Septic eye anyways." You drove yourself to a jewellery shop window.

"I though jewellery wasn't your thing?" Sean wrapped an arm around your waist. "It's not my interest but look at that Lord of the Rings ring." You pointed out the shiny, blue and silver ring. "WOW!.. That's prettier than the one I picked out for you." Sean stared in shock at the glimmer and shine it had. "Lets go." You pull Sean away from the window before you both got attached. (The ring you saw in the window is at the top of the chapter)

"I've got an idea where it would be nice to go." You click your fingers. "Where?" Sean quizzed you. "I'll show you." You held his hand. Both of you walked elsewhere around about out of town and ended up near a tree. "I remember this." Sean jumped up and held onto a branch. "This is the place where I asked you to be my girlfriend." Sean sat himself up on the same branch. "Excuse me Mr McLoughlin but your girlfriend is pregnant and finds it a struggle to climb." You jokingly wave your arms. "It's a struggle so there is a possibility you can climb it." Sean turned into to a smart ass on you. "And how do I get up?" You cross your arms. "Climb that shorter branch then shuffle up over here." Sean shifted himself higher up the tree. "That's easier." You managed to join Sean up in the tree and brought back a wonderful flashback from last year.