ONLY TWO NAMES TO PICK FROM NOW!

YummyGhost (A-N)

This is just a quick update on the name for the baby girl that will be born in a couple of chapters time. But I don't think it shall be long now. It has come down to the last two names. But first here are the genders I added up.

Girl: 15 voted for a girl

And

Boy: 5 voted for a boy

Most of you guys wanted a girl and that is what you shall get. But anyways we're gonna go to the name for her now.

Just a quick re-cap on what I did.

I asked you guys to give me a gender and name YOU would like for the baby. I picked three names I liked from each gender you guys suggested.

Sammy
Samantha
Robin

But sadly only two of them names can remain now. So I calculated them up.

And just to clarify I only added up the ones that made sense TO ME so if someone suggested twins I didn't count the vote in sorry. If someone suggested one name to go with both genders I didn't vote it in sorry again. OR if Someone side 'Sammy and Samantha' I would only take in 'Sammy' because it was the first name they said. I added these up more than twice and counted them up MY WAY so please don't put anything negative saying 'Ohh I wanted this name the other two suck' or 'You add them up wrong' Because I just won't bother replying it'll waste my time and it'll waste your time. You won't a response from me and I can guarantee that 100% no matter how much hate you put into it... That is if it's anything negative. Because I like us all to be positive here. :)

Sammy got 5 votes - Suggested by TheShadowHider

Samantha got 4 votes - Suggested by Georgina1406

Robin got 6 votes - Suggested by Books27288

I will be voting myself and personally out of them three 'Robin' is my favourite so my vote goes to Robin. And just to add to that I DO like the other names, I think they're beautiful names but Sammy and Samantha seem related to this subject TOOOO much if you get what I mean? And to me Robin just stands out a little more. So please don't think I hate or dislike the others because I really don't... other wise I wouldn't of picked them in the first place. Lol :)

(Just so you know I didn't vote then all votes that you saw was from you guys.)

So I'm gonna leave it up to you guys now.

Sammy
Or
Robin

Again my vote is 'Robin'
If you guys want to vote please do. Vote in the comments. Every vote counts so i hope to see you then.

I don't know the closing dates for this. I'll just let it roll for a while and see how it goes. You can vote once sadly it's just so it makes it easier to add up next time because last time was rather difficult.

If you have any questions please ask me I'd be happy to answer them as usual.
And
That is all I have to say.
Hopefully I see you guys in the comments if not then hopefully next Friday.
                       Bye bye :)