Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 36 (Family)

Real quick important YummyGhost (A-N)

I've skipped the last scan because I really can't think of anything to go with it. And I don't want to waste any time now. Because I've got some good ideas for You, Jack and his family. So I've just skipped it up to when you're about to visit his family again. That's why's I did a bit of a forgiving and HINTING chapter last week so it makes more sense now. All to say is that the baby is fine and I'll squeeze that info into this chapter now. Hope you get what I mean. And enjoy this chapter. :)

knock knock knock

A light knock went off at your front door. "Sean get the door." You nudge him mumbling soon as you was just... tired. "You get it. We need to get changed before my brother picks us up." Sean flipped the covers over you and opened his wardrobe. "What ever you say." You tie the dressing gown up and go towards the door. You opened the door and was followed up with... "(Y-N) (L-N), you've grown up a lot haven't you?" A similar voice came up in your head. "What time is it?" You ask. "Yep you sound the same too." The man chuckled. "SEAN YOUR BROTHER IS HERE!" You call Sean down stairs. "I KNOW!?" He called back jumping down . "Skews me a minute." You hop up stairs to get changed. While you went up to get changed Sean and his bro took bags to the boot of the car. "Sorry we wasn't fully ready before you got here, it's been a while since I've got up that late." Sean apologized. "Nar it's fine. You've got your bags and that sorted out so it's not a problem. We're not in a rush either so we cool." His brother accepted his simple apology.

"Is (Y-N) travel sick?" Sean's brother ask. "No she isn't surprisingly. Sean replied impressed. "She drives her car around like a lunatic and doesn't even feel dizzy. Yet I'm sat next to her with my head out of the window going green like a cartoon character." Sean extra added a little comedy. "Like your hair." His brother laughed. "Yep just like the hair." Sean said smiling.

You met up with Sean and his brother who were having a thumb war outside next to the car. "You two ready?" You break up the bonding. "Yeah let's go then." His bother went around the corner and got in the drivers seat. "Shotgun front seat." Sean opened the front passenger seat. "More room for me at the back then." You get in the back with your feet up. #ChilledOut 😎

"So how has everyone been since last Christmas." Sean started a conversation. "Everyone is more excited than ever. Ever since a new member of the family will be introduced next year, people are in aww." His brother answered his question. "How's your mum I haven't heared from her in a while?" You poke your head out from the back of the car. "She's doing well she's looking forward to seeing you again, it's been a while." Sean's brother peeked into the front mirror to see you. "So what we doing once we've got unpacked at yours?" Sean questioned. "Mum suggested to go out for a family meal together, soon as everyone is hear today we thought why not." His brother turned the car left. "Ooo that sounds exciting." You but in. "You find anything exciting." Sean joked. "Says you." You joke back.

Sean's brother stopped and parked the car next to a couple of wooden cabins. "God it's been a long time since I've been here." You eye ball how much the place has changed. You had quick flashbacks of the place.

Times when you and Jack would climb trees, play on the tire swing, have snowball fights when it snowed but that was pretty rare. You had many good times here from your childhood. Even though you didn't live in a log cabin and you lived in a house. And Jack being five years older than you didn't bother him or you either, probably because you were both you youngest out of your family's at the time.

"JACK!" A young excited boy came running out of one of the cabins. "Who's that?" You questioned yourself but you didn't notice someone heared you. "It's my son, Jack's nephew and your half nephew." Sean's brother explained that he had a child himself. "Aww cute." You smile at Sean hugging his nephew. "Sean yaa bastard... Ooo shit swearing is allowed here right?" You cover your mouth forgetting a child was in front of you. "Nar it's fine he's headed it all before, plus you're in Ireland no matter where you go you'll get one crazy swearing mentalist." Sean ruffed up his nephew's hair.

At that moment everyone looked at Sean:
You
His brother
Nephew
A random horse that was stood in the field next to you.

"What?" Sean shrugged. "All most in all of your sentences Sean you swear." You tell him the obvious. "No I fuckin' don't." Sean lowered his eyes. "You just did." His nephew straightened his hair out that Jack messed up. "Shut up or I'll feed yaa to that horse in the field next to us." Jack picked him up and was gonna pretend to throw him over... For a joke obviously. :)