Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 24 (Ice Skating)

You and Sean leave the hospital with smiles on both of your faces. "Well that went well." You hug Sean. "I know I'm really excited." Sean clapped. "So not long for the gender now is it?" You snuggle up to him walking down town. "I know what do you think about names?" Sean sneaked you into a building. "I don't know yet. What are we doing here?" You look around. "I thought we could go for a little skate." Sean introduced a ice ring to you. "Will I be able to do this? Like yeah I can skate completely fine but with me being pregnant is that a hazard?" You remind the forgetful spoon. "You'll be fine were not going Sonic the Hedgehog here." Sean joked and paid for both of your skates. "What ever you say." You shrug following him.

Remember our locker is 068. And you best keep the key... because knowing me I'll possibly freeze it." Sean took his shoes off and placed them in the locker. "Yeah. And with you skating you'll fall over soon as you put them on... you won't even be on the ice." You take the mick locking the locker up. "I can skate." Sean tied his skates. "Jack I'm smelling bullshit." You come up with a old family saying. "Ye a pair of Dog's Bollocks." Sean put a arm around you laughing.

You both walk to the ice ring not many people were there. Well I would of thought not many people would be skating at 6pm. But it doesn't stop paparazzi does it?

"Wait? Isn't that Jack?" A child's voice raises. "JACK!" A girl waves to him. "Fuckin fans." Sean fist pumps skating over to the fan with you holding his hand. "OMFG I can't believe you're here." The young girl covers her mouth. "Well you'll have to because I'm here." Sean joked. "Can I get a picture with you two please? I adore you both." The fan shrieks. "Of course." You answer before Jack.

You and Jack took a few pictures and talked to the fan for a couple of minutes before her party was asked to leave the ring. "It's been lovely meeting you but we'll have to get going too." Sean shook her hand and waved goodbye. The girl skated in one direction and you and Sean went the other holding hands.

For a minute or two you and Jack skated around gently like swans on a lake holding hands. But what you didn't know that the girl you just met was recording you two skating soon as she replaced her skates with shoes. It wasn't a bad thing like your faces and names are all over the internet but it would of been polite to of asked first.

"So what about names you thought about?" Sean brought up the same question from before. "I don't know I haven't really thought about it. I agree with Sam for a boy because I know that name means something to you. But for a girl I don't know." You continue lightly skating. "I like Robin." Sean suggested. "Me too. But I also like Sammy or Samantha." You added to the list. "Let's discuss it later on." Sean moved to holding both of your hands. "You was skating backwards and Jack was going forward holding your hands. "I might put the baby pictures on my Instagram." You start a new conversation. "Ohh yeah." Sean raises his brows a bit. "What about you?" You push yourself forwards so you were skating the opposite ways. "Nar. I feel like it's to early to do something like that and I don't want things to be awkward for the community." Sean whipped it off his shoulders. "Ok." You reply.

After your little talks you both finished and went to get your shoes and deposit. Sean had already got his shoes on and left for the deposit. While you were putting your other shoes on you paused, took a picture of the scan pictures soon as you were so excited to share it with the world. "What you doing?" Sean jumped up from behind you. "I'm to hyped up about putting this on Instagram." You clap you finger tips like Jack normally does. "Can tell I've been around you for so long." Sean kissed your cheek. "You got the deposit back?" You tie your remaining shoe. "Yep." Sean took your hand. "Let's go then." You exit the skate ring and make your way back home.