Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 29 (Things are awkward but love remains the same)

It came to the point when Pants on Fire was uploaded again but obviously with out the proposal, soon as You and Sean wanted it to be secret. Everyone shipped you and Mark even more now soon as the lie detector said you had a little crush on him. But it meant nothing to Sean he wasn't jealous or annoyed because everyone gets crushes even when you're in a relationship.

The main thing that annoyed you both was things getting a tiny bit awkward. Your love for each other remained the same though. A list of how your day would go.

Start of the day.

You'd wake up to Sean attached to you as normal, tired as normal too soon as he really wasn't a morning person.

Wake him up and get changed into normal everyday cloths.

You would be downstairs before him because he always has the little moment in bed when you think 'Screw everything' but then you think 'Don't screw everything' because he has millions of people to make happy.

Make the 'BOSS' two, TWO coffees to make him jump about like a bouncy ball.

Sean would then SOMETIMES grab something to eat like a cereal bar or a slice of toast.

After he would give you a kiss and hug before he didn't see you for the next three hours.

In that time you'd do what ever you wished including. Meeting fans, Girl shopping, Cleaning, Playing video games, watching movies or talking to friends in other countries.

In the three hours Sean had been recording he would come back down for a hour, spend time with you and get another coffee while files were being sent to Robin.

Then off he went again back to record another video like a mentalist. But he clearly would give you another kiss before he went.

And then you'd continue what you were doing before Sean came down like a cat on cat nip.

That's just a rough sketch though most days. But today you was gonna find out the gender of your baby. Sean didn't know it was today. He only knew that you were 5 going on 6 month through your pregnancy.

Your POV

I was thinking on just going and not telling him. That way it would be a surprise for him. But they do say it's best to take someone with you just in case someyhing bad happens. Or Sean could get a little upset because he wasn't there. Ohh well let's ask if he wasn't to go out.

End of your POV

knock knock
You lightly knocked on Sean's recording, room door. "Hey good lookin' whats up?" Sean opened his door with a HTC Vive around his neck and with the controllers in his left hand. "Want to go out for a bit?" You lean agents the door frame. "Can't sorry I've got this to record. Give me another half hour then we can." Sean reasoned with you. "Nar it's fine. I've got a surprise for you later anyways." You smirk. "Ooo tell me." Sean jumped. "No because it won't be a surprise then." You wink. "Ok see you later then." Sean kissed the top of you head and closed the door remaining to his video.

(I'm just gonna skip the scan this time because I can go into many details with this and I don't want I to go into the next chapter. And it moves the story on quicker. lol)

You arrived back home with the good news. Your baby was growing perfectly fine, you also found out the gender which was really interesting. Just got to tell the Daddy now. ^.^

"Sean? SEAN?!" You called your Irish man. "In the kitchen." You heard his voice. "You finished recording?" You asked him while you closed the door behind you. "Yeah. Robin is just sending the first video back to me." Sean explained. "Anyways where have you been?" Sean turned suspicious on you. "I've got a surprise for you." You wrap your arms around his milk coloured neck. "I know. What is it?" Sean stroked your stomach. "WOW! How long has it been 5,6 months now?" Sean looked down at his growing child. "Well you might want to see this." You whipped out a square envelope. "You had a scan?" Sean quired. "I wanted surprise you. And you said you was busy so I just went." You gave him a cocky smirk. "Cheeky Devil. I'm coming to the next one with you." Sean enveloped his arms around your body. "That's December 7th." You mutter. "Fine with me. Did they say anything while you was there?" Sean asked. "Our baby girl is healthy and they can't see anything wrong with her. And they're saying she'll be born in January possibly." You mention. Sean had a mental moment on what to say. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!" Sean gently spun you around with joy. "Let me see the scan pictures." Sean ALMOST started to cry.

"Ohh my fuckin' God." Sean did end up crying when you gave him the new scan pictures. "It's just so hard to believe I'm lucky enough to have these moments." Jack cleaned the tears away from his eyes. "Stop crying you big girl." You joke around while laughing like a duck.

YummyGhost (A-N)

Has anyone got any suggestions for this story? Like little bits to go inbetween chapters so it takes up some time and space. If you do please let me know. :)

The hour after this chapter has been published there will be two names that are the most popular picked by you guys but that isn't for another hour yet so keep a 'Septiceye' out for them. ;)

And Thank you all so much for 100 followers on Wattpad. It really means a lot to me and if none of you guys never visited my account I wouldn't be writing anymore or be this happy. So thank you all I really appreciate it. Ohh and I'll have a 'YummyGhost MILESTONE!' Book out soon to show my appreciation in detail. :)