Thank You All For Reading!

YummyGhost Thank You (A-N)

I'm gonna keep this as short as possible because I don't want to waste people's time. But I just want to say that, my words can't show how much I appreciate you all here, using your time to read, vote, comment or even follow my work is so touching. Seriously "Thank You all so much for what you've done for me." Today you've all got me were I am today. Almost at 500 followers and this book almost has 200k views and to me that is super insane and flattering. When I first started Wattpad I didn't imagine me getting this far. But now I feel like it's becoming a success because I feel like a tiny community is starting here. And only you have done that. So "Thank You all for that." :)

Now you may be asking what am I gonna do/write next. Now please don't think I'm forcing you into doing this because I'm just saying just in case if any of you guys want to know. So please don't think I'm saying this for more followers and views because that's not it. I don't do that here in this community.

But last year I started a story called Markiplier X Reader -Double the YouTuber and I never finished it because I got way too busy. But now this story has finished I can finally finish my Markiplier story I've been dying to finish. I don't think it'll be as successful and as long as this one but I hate leaving things unfinished and I know some people out there are waiting for me to continue writing it. The next chapter to 'Markiplier X Reader - Double the YouTuber' should be out next Friday. So if you want check it out. You can do. Again please don't think I'm forcing you into reading it.

Anyways that's all I have to say here. Again "Thank You all so much for this opportunity and hopefully I'll see you in my other stories." :)
👋 Bye Bye 👋