Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 26 (Personal Reading Your Comments)

It was getting rather late and you had already gone to bed. Jack how ever was still in his recording room checking Instagram. Jack did post the pictures on Instagram in the end to make you happy. With the comment below. 'LOOK AT OUR FIRST SCAN PICTURES WE GOT TODAY! Anyways tomorrow I'm doing another reading your comments and I'm gonna do Instagram comments for a change so if you have any questions you'd like to ask me. Then please do. :)' Is what the post said. Sean waited until tomorrow to read most of the comments soon as it was a nervous thing for him to do. But seriously... how bad can it be?

Sean slipped a pair of track suit bottoms and a 'BOOPER DOODER' T-Shirt on rather quickly and quietly while you were sleeping then got into bed with you.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The alarm at the side of your bed deeper telling you 'Get out if bed you lazy fuckers' You slammed it off and rolled over to Sean's side of the bed to get him up. "Jackaboy you getting up?" You wrap your arms around his chest. "Zzz" Was your response. "I know you dread mornings but you have stuff to do." You flick him in the ear. "What?" Sean woke up only just. "I can't hear you if you flick me in the ear." Sean sat up. "That's why you have two ears sweet heart." You kissed Sean's cheek then left the room.

Jack got out of bed staying in the cloths he went to sleep in and tip toed to the kitchen soon as the floor was cold. Coffee. Coffee WILL get him jumping so it was worth it. You made Sean a coffee and gave it to him without making eye contact. Sean just took the cup, kissed you, thanked you and jogged off back up stairs.

Jack's POV

I plugged the mini radiator in so my room would soon warm up. Cup off coffee at the side for a energy boost. And then check Instagram.

I picked a few question out form Instagram and cropped them down so they would fit into a video. My computer and camera was already set up for a vlog recording all needs doing is this scary sizzle.

"And now Instagram Comment
With Jacksepticeye." The video into started.

"Not to be awkward Jack but I thought you said children was out of your way for at least the next 10 years?" Jacksepticeye read out the first comment he picked. "Me too. But I guess people make changes. I wasn't really ready for it but it's really exciting and I'm looking forward to it because I've always looked forward to be having kids." Jack answered the first question.

"WILL TIMES CHANGE IN VIDEOS!? DEAR GOD PLEASE LET IT ALL BE THE SAME!!!" Jack shouted away. "This was asked a lot. Listen nothing will change I promise. Like yes every YouTuber is late every now and then with uploads. Uploading times will be the same and two videos everyday will be the same. It's been like that since I started YouTube and nothing can or will change." Jack smiled massively at the camera.

"What are you thinking on names?" Another question was read out. "This was asked A LOT too. For a boy we all know it will be Sam. Like how can you not know that. And for a girl we're leaning towards. Sammy, Samantha or Robin. But soon as we find the gender out in three months I think... then we will pick a name." Jack continued smiling away answering questions.

"Did you hear about the YouTube couples pants on fire thing they're doing next month you and (Y-N) should do it." A interesting comment was mentioned. "YES! I really want to do it again I had a shit tone of fun doing it last time with Felix. But, I need to ask (Y-N) first though before I reply to the E-Mali. But (Y-N) will want to do it she's not a fun sucker." Jack complimented your personality on comedy.

"How is (Your YouTube Name) Jack? She hasn't uploaded a video in a while. And with what happened at Vid Con and all." A subject for the past occurred. "She hasn't uploaded many videos recently because shes been real busy. But she is completely fine. She is still on Social Media all the time so your not missing much." Jack simply smiled.

"I wonder what Jack's reaction was like when he found out when (Y-N) just got pregnant." A rather hilarious question was read out with a simple hilarious answer. "I was actually calm about it... then i just fell asleep." Jack followed.

"Are you happy about your choice?" A shorter simpler comment was read out. That could lead to many things. "'Of course I'm happy.' All choices I've made in the past. Most of them I don't regret." Sean did fake smile but it wasn't noticeable.

"Sorry if this question is inappropriate for you but what you you do if (Your YouTube Name) had a miscarriage?" A very personal question was asked by a fan but Jack answered it anyways. "I really don't mind answering personal questions I try to answer them as truly as possible but I would cry for days." The final question and answer was done for this video.

"Well that does it for this reading your comments. I enjoyed this one more than I expected. And to be honest I was terrified at first to do this because I thought asking you guys for you to ask me questions and, a picture up of the scan was too out going and too early. But I really enjoyed it soon as I got into it. Anyways thank you guys so much for watching this video. If you liked it punch the like button in the face 'LIKE A BOSS!' And high fives all round whoopish whoopish. And I'll see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" Jacksepticeye finished the video with a loud outro as usual, got It sent to his editor Robin, then started on the next video for the day.