Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 32 (Pink Shopping)

"Robin said he'll send me videos back before we go away for Christmas. Today's videos are not a worry. So today we can get some of the baby stuff in." Sean tiredly yawned but still had energy to show excitement.

"You, want another half hour in bed?" You snuggle up to Sean closer. "Yeah why not." Sean hugged you tighter and closed his eyes.

Half an hour later both of you got up, you was dressed before Sean as usual. "SEAN! COFFEE!" You scream from downstairs to get him down quicker. "COMING!" His Irish accent followed after you. You sat at the table with a cup of (Your Favourite Drink) and (Your Favourite Breakfast Food.) "Coffee?" Sean jumped of the one step leading to the kitchen. "It's on the side." You pointed sipping your drink. "Aww thanks baby." Sean kissed your check and sat opposite you. "So where we going first?" You quiz the Irish one. "Starbucks." Sean instant joked. "Of course you'd say that." You gave him a warm smile. "Apparently they opened a shop near Tesco that cells baby stuff. We could try there." Sean suggested. "Yeah sure. Then we can go into Game and see if they have any new games in if you want?" You suggested back. "Sounds like a plan." Sean zipped up his jacket and put his cup in the sink.

You drove into town soon as you had the drivers licence and Sean didn't. "Just park around the corner." Sean pointed out. "We don't have to pay do we." You pull in. "Nope... At least I fuckin' hope not." Sean muttered his last part of the sentence.

                          crash

"Shit I hit a car." You tighten your fists hitting the wheel. "No you hit a dog." Sean looked out the window at the back of the car. "WHAT!" You undo your seat belt panicking like a headless chicken. "You didn't really, Jesus Christ woman." Sean lightly laughed holding your shoulder. "You're a Twat you know." You take your keys out of the car and get out. "I'm your Twat though." Sean got out too and closed the door behind him.

In the shopping mall you walked around a few shops before going into the baby shop that just opened. Jack messed about like he normally did and filmed a Instagram video for his stunning, septic, fans. "Aww this would be cute for the baby." Sean pointed out a pink onesie that said 'Daddy's little girl' "Get her it. Most baby cloths normally have mum or mummy on them." You added. "It's not that expensive either." Sean looked at the price. "It's a cheap shop Jack. These are like the best shops in the world." You linked up with his arm. "Let's go pay for this then before I start looking at the kid's toys and get ideas for videos." Sean stumbled up to the checkout with you.

You left the epic, cheap shop and made your way to where the new shops were that just opened a few weeks ago. "These shops look nice and all." You glimmer at the high quality lights and advertisements. "Yep. Well here we are. Lets go." You both step into the store.

You walked around the store for a little. Sean seemed relaxed and comfortable browsing around, you on the other hand... Ohh no no no to you it felt like the light shades of blue and pink were turning light grey, claustrophobia didn't help either and with some people staring at you doesn't help AT ALL. These people obviously knew who you were but in your head this was a tiny bit embarrassing.

"(Y-N) you ok?" Sean waved and clicked his fingers in front of your face. "What yeah. Why?" You blink your eyes back into reality. "You dreamed off a little. Anyways what do you think about this for wallpaper?" Sean changed subject with a wallpaper sample book. "Ooo that's pretty." You pay attention fully. "So what we getting furniture wise?" You move on subjects. "Well carpets, curtains and wallpaper we can have a look at home because we need measurements for them. We can get a crib off the internet to save us carrying it to the car. So we can just get small things like clothes, toy, bottles, tables, lights, etc while we're here." Sean opened his bag and put the sample books in. "Ok where we starting?" You ask. "Cloths?" Sean suggests. "Ok." You smile.

YummyGhost (A-N)

Just a quick (A-N) here.
Again I really do apologise about the random spam/notification problem. I put an (A-N) up on Monday, the day it happened to explain what happened so you all know. Again I apologise and DIDN'T mean for it to happen at all.

To show I'm sorry I made time and managed to write two chapters for this week. So tomorrow, Saturday I will publish another chapter for the trouble from Monday.

Anyways hopefully I'll see you in the comments if not see yaa tomorrow. :)
                  👋 Bye bye👋