Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 11 (Reading you comments)

YummyGhost (A-N)
This is all or mostly going to be a reading your comments chapter and it might have a little bit of part 12 in it just for a little sneak, peek. And, I'm sorry if it's A LOT shorter than the other chapters

"And now YouTube comments with Jacksepticeye."

Jack starts of with the first comment.

"Jack you punched me in the face when you tired to 'punch the like button in the face like a boss' It really hurt my fabulous face." He reads his first comment out loud and replies with "I'm surprised your not dead my like button faced friend."

"Jack there is something behind you." Sean reads another. "Yeah it's my beautiful magnolia wall." Sean stands up and hugs his wall.

"Some kid in my class hates you Jack what do I do?" Sean reads another comment out, "Don't do anything people can have there own opinions on others." Jack smiles.

"JACK JACK, remember me from that restaurants? I came over and met you with my little sister Scarlet? You was also with you laddie friend." Jack shows a massive smile reading that comment. "Of course I do it wasn't long ago and me meeting fans is really really hard to forget because me meeting fans means A LOT to me and always will do." Jack replies all, happy and jumpy remembering that night.

"Jack notice me some pie." Jack reads. "Ok" Sean finds a random pie down stairs and takes it back to his recording room and then pretends to throw it at the camra. "Did you get it because I didn't." He screams in the microphone.

"Jackaboy, you know that old, picture of you with both of your ears pierced outside of your old cabin? Well if you look at it in a strain way you look like a brony. Without any MLP merchandise." Jackaboy laughs at the end. "Dose it really let me get the picture up." Jack finds the picture the fan was on about. "I do if I see it in a different way. But guess what I'm a BOSS no fuckin brony!" Sean puts the knitted Septiceye Sam a fan made for him in his hoodie again.

"Jack I heard your single now and you broke up with Wiishu is it true?" Jack normally reads. "Yes and I only put this comment in because people are going crazy about it. And before anyone else asks if I have a girlfriend. Yes I do." Jack answers a little annoyed.

"Sean I love your new girlfriend she is really pretty. I'd have a word with her with the light on and I'm female. You should bring your relationship to another level. *Nudges you* have a baby.
P.S please don't think I'm being creepy it's just a joke. Lol" Sean lightly blushed laughing and then pauses for a few minutes. "If I ever asked my girlfriend to have a baby with me she would decapitate my head off from my neck and stuff it. I wouldn't mind a child but I don't want to rush our relationship and none of us would have the time because I'll being YouTube all the time and she has always got plans. So I don't think that will happen for... well, never really." Sean explains in detail but does admit something.

"Jack what do you think about people asking you, personal questions?" Sean shouts another question out loud. "I do but don't mind it. If someone asks me where I live or what is my phone number I won't answer. But if it's a question about my life, what I do in my extra time or anything like that. I try to answer them as clearly and truly as possible."

"Hey Ma... Ma... my comment is in Jack's video." Sean uses his normal inside voice. "Dude your doing it all, wrong you need to 'Scream and shout and let it all out. ' 'HEY MA... MA... MY COMMENT IS IN JACK'S VIDEO!" Jack shouts and scream at the top of his lungs and sings.

"Well that does it for this reading your comments video. A few personal ones here and there and a couple of funny ones. But I have nothing to hide so I don't mind answering them." Sean smiles looking into the camra. "Anyways thank you guys so much for watching this video." Jack starts his outro. "If you liked it punch the like button in the face LIKE A BOSS!" He continues with the actions. "And high fives all round whoopish whoopish." Jack high fives to his fans and ends with. "And I'll see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" Jack screams and then mentions something random at the end. "I really shouldn't of thrown that pie at my wall I'll be dead by the end of the day." Jack laughs lowering his bushy eyebrows and shuts off the camra.

Time Skips to the end if Sean editing.

"(Y-N) I've finished uploading for the rest of the day you can steel my computer if you want." Sean walks into the living room and catches you watching the same video he just uploaded. "Ohh no." Jack pulls a face looking worried and leaning on to the wall nervous. "What? I love watching your comment reading videos they're hilarious." You laugh still watching him on the TV. "Ok but don't kill me for what i say at the end." Sean tries to escape without you noticing. "Why?" You question him back. "You'll see." He replies. "Why did you throw my cookies at the wall like you did with my pie?" You guess. "Not even close and sorry about that." He apologised still agents the wall.