Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 12 (First or Last argument)

"(Y-N) I've finished uploading for the rest of the day you can steel my computer if you want." Sean walks into the living room and catches you watching the same video he just uploaded. "Ohh no." Jack pulls a face looking worried and leaning on to the wall nervous. "What? I love watching your comment reading videos they're hilarious." You laugh still watching him on the TV. "Ok but don't kill me for what i say at the end." Sean tries to escape without you noticing. "Why?" You question him back. "You'll see." He replies. "Why did you throw my cookies at the wall like you did with my pie?" You guess. "Not even close and sorry about that." He apologised still agents the wall.

Time Skips 20 minutes

"Sean?" You turn your head to Sean who is still up agents the wall looking scared. "Yyyyyeah?" Sean replies cringing. "Children no no no. You know I don't like kids." You stand up shacking your head mentally. "That's why I said yes... I mean... no in the video." He corrects himself. You raise your eyebrows. "But it wouldn't be that bad I suppose." Sean shrugs. "WHAT!? YOU DO, REALISE THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO STOP YOUTUBE FOR A WHILE AND I'M GONNA BE IN A FUCK TONE OF PAIN!" You shout across the room standing. "JESUS CHRIST calm down! Sounds like you already are pregnant with you shouting like this!" Sean shattered out. "You little... Wait WHAT!?" You struggle to get out the correct worlds. "Balls." Sean closes his eyes. "Sean what the hell are you talking about?" Your eyes widen getting worried. "Never mind just... Just don't bother me." Sean shrugs it off and shifts to his recording room.

Time Skips a Couple of Hours.

It was a few hours and then you went to bed at 1 in the morning. That night you couldn't sleep you only had a little argument with Sean but it was a big subject to you so it felt like it went on forever. You really did love him but you wasn't ready for that kinda thing. Also, since he walked off you haven't seen him since you was arguing.

You get out if bed and tip toe to Sean's room. You peek through the little crack in the door and see that Sean had his head on his desk. "Sean?" You open the door and walk in. "Sean you coming to bed?" You ask again getting closer. Sean just didn't move or make a sound. "SEAN! Wake up you Irish idiot." You shack his shoulder getting more and more worried.

Evenly Sean coughed and gave you a sign to show you that he was alive. "Thank God." You whisper looking at the ceiling. "Sean you coming to bed?" You question him again kneeling down. "Got to finish editing." Sean mumbles. "Sean you've fallen asleep it almost 2 in the morning." You remind him. "WHAT!?" Jack quickly moved up to you with proper noticeable baggy eyes. "Just come to bed please you are exhausted and your getting moody because I've woke you up." You turn off Sean monitors.

"NO I'M NOT! Just leave me alone (Y-N), I'll be in bed, in a couple of hours." Jack growls and turns his monitors back on and continues to edit. "You mean you'll be in bed at 8 in the morning you tired, angry, man!?" You growl back. "Yeah, pretty much you bossy..." Sean couldn't finish his sentence. "I DON'T WANT TO HERE ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU AND YOU THROW IT BACK AT ME..! I was completely wrong about you." You totally forget about people next door sleeping and yell in Jack's face. "I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME TO MY WORK AND STOP!.. THIS!" Sean eventually stands up and shouts at you face to face. "Screw you. You just do your work just pass out of exhaustion." You push Jack back down, into his chair and leave him slamming the door behind you, annoyed.

Time Skips to 8AM Like you Said.

You woke up in bed with a nice warm huddle around you. "Morning." Sean kisses your cheek. "I was going to say evening because that was the time I was expecting to see you." You crawl out of bed. "Well it's 8AM so you get to see me before I went back recording." Sean smiles. You sigh. "See you around Jack." You steel Sean's 'BOOPER DOOPER' hoodie and walk out of the front door. "What the hell just happened?" Jacksepticeye questions himself.

YummyGhost (A-N)
What did you do?
You walked out on him?
Naughty you. *Shakes head*