Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 40 (The Christmas Note)

YummyGhost (A-N)

I've skipped the last bit of the family meeting because I didn't want people getting board. Plus I didn't have much more in mind for the visit... but now I have plans ready for you guys so I hope you enjoy something new. :)

It was Christmas Eve, you and Sean were at home sat together on the sofa watching Christmas films. But Sean seemed a little... uneasy. He always seemed to be checking his phone or out of the window. "How come you keep looking of the curtains?" You tap Sean on the shoulder while feeling a bit concerned soon as he'd done this five times now. "The snow is pretty." Sean still continued gazing out of the window like an eight year old. "Want a snowball fight?" You ask him wiggling your eyes. "You up for it?" Sean raised a brow. "Hell yeah. It's snowing. Lets go." You jump off the sofa and head for your winter coat, hat, scarf, gloves, etc.

Phone conversation

Brother: I'm here.

Sean: Right I'll be out in a minute just got to distract (Y-N) for a moment.

Brother: You said she'd be asleep.

Sean: We're of out for a snowball fight.

Brother: How old are you? lol

Sean: I don't know anymore. XD

Brother: lol And you're of out to have a snowball fight at 11pm

Sean: Yep

Brother: SHE'S PREGNANT!

Sean: I'M JACK!

Bother: Look come and get this kitten, it's freezing.

Sean: I'm stood next to you bro.

End of phone conversation

"How to Hell did you get there?" Sean brother jumped as Sean sneaking up on him was a big surprise. "Walked." Sean answered. "Look here he is. I'd get him inside and somewhere warm before he freezes." Sean's brother gave him a cat carrier with an adorable little black and white kitten inside. "I'm gonna be sneezing like fuck." Sean said in aww while playing with the kitten though the mental bars. "Ohh the owner sent you this too." Sean's brother handed Sean a box of 'Allergic relief' tablets with a little note tapped to it.

The note said

Dear Jacksepticeye

My name is Trent Howl and I'm a 9 year old boy from Ireland. At first I was upset that we had to give our kittens away because they're adorable and I want them to go to a good home, but when I was told that you'd be taking one I felt a million times better. I also know that you're allergic to cats because you've said in many videos so I tapped this note to a box of 'Allergic relief' tablets. Anyways I hope you and your girlfriend have a brilliant Christmas together and I hope you both take care of this kitty. I wish to meet you in person some day too.

From a massive fan of yours
- Trent Howl.

"Aww that's so generous of him." Sean quick read the note a fan left for him. "I know. Anyways not to be rude bro but I have to get going. Have a nice Christmas and New Year." Sean's brother gave Sean, his younger brother a cheerful, Christmas, hug. "You too dude see you later." Sean let go of his brothers hug and headed back inside.

Once Sean set foot back in the apartment he had to quickly hide the kitten before it started meowing. So Sean just left the little fella in the carrier and and hid it in the living room with a blanket over it so you couldn't see if you went in. Sean just hopped that the kitten didn't make much noise until you went to sleep.
*meow*
The kitten mowed softly. "Please be quite. Look I'll feed you now, but you can't make much noise until now ok?" Sean rapidly fed the kitty and folded the blanket over the carrier soon as he heard you coming down the stairs.

"SEAN?" You call Sean. "Sean who you talking to?" You query him as you peek around the living room door. "No one." Sean shut off the light and closed the door behind him. "Your not gonna go out like that are you?" You change the subject. "What no I'm gonna get my coat and shit then we'll go to the park if you want?" Sean suggested your battle arena. "Ok. Your gloves, hat and scarf are in the kitchen." You help him out. "Ok cheers." Sean thanked you.

Outside at the park.

"It's not as cold as I expected." You hold hands with Sean to the park. "There isn't much wind or snow tonight." Sean crouched down to get some snow. "Enough for a snowball fight though." You dunk a small ball of snow over Sean's head before he even had the chance to do the same to you. "You're so dead woman." Sean clenched his snow ball up and chased after you. "AHH!" You scream playfully like a school girl.

"ARE YOU JACKSEPTICEYE?!" A unfamiliar voice yelled from the other side of the park. "Hello fan." Sean threw a snowball at you and hit you spot on in the head. "Come here you Irishman." You laugh chasing Sean in the same direction.

Sean seemed to of been running towards some other people, probably fans. You still managed to run after him though. Even though running is a pain in the ass while being pregnant. But when your opportunity of fun is this high, then why not play out like child?

YummyGhost (A-N)

I'd like thank everyone for taking their time to read my story so far. I wouldn't be this far in the book if it wasn't for none of your support. So 'Thank you' all so much for 300 followers. It means A LOT to me. And I hope you know my appreciation for this community. :)

Anyways if I don't see you in the comments hopefully I'll see you next Friday

Anyways if I don't see you in the comments hopefully I'll see you next Friday. :)
👋 Bye Bye 👋