Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 30 (Arranging to meet family)

Phone conversation with Jack and his brother

Brother: Sup Sean?

Sean: Hello. Long time no see.

Brother: Indeed. What you doing next month? You're still coming over for Christmas aren't you? Mother is looking forward to your visit.

Sean: Of course I'll being coming over. And you can meet (Y-N). :)

Brother: I've already met her.

Sean: Ohh yeah. I don't know why I forgot our family knew her family well... Well... she's changed a lot.

Brother: Of course she has its been years since we last saw her. We're all looking forward to your visit.

Sean: I'm looking forward into visiting too. What would the best days to be over?

Brother: December 10th to December 16th?

Sean: That'll probably be fine I'll message you later to make sure. (Y-N) has like another scan In December. I think it's the 6th or 7th

Brother: Ok bye

Sean: Bye bro

End of phone conversation.

"(Y-N)!?!!" Sean yelled very loud as he normally does. "NOT SOOOOOO LOUD!" You scream from your bedroom. "I DON'T FEEL WELL, I'VE GOT BANGING HEADACHE AND IT DOESN'T HELP WHEN YOUR DOOR IS OPEN SCREAMING YOUR LUNGS OFF YOU IDIOT!" You roar back at Sean complaining stressed and exhausted. "Bloody hormones." Sean sighed in him lime green gaming chair. "Heard that." You quietened down a bit.

Sean got off his ass to see to you. You was lying on your bed with a damp flannel on your forehead. "What's wrong?" Sean crouched at the side of the bed. "Don't feel well." You mumble turning sides so your back was facing Sean
"Stay on your back. You know you're meant to be on your back if you're lying down." Sean generally flipped you back onto your back. "No." You whine. "Do you need anything?" Sean asked you whilst holding your hand. "This thing out of me!" You snap pointing at your bump. "Another three months yet sweetheart." Sean sat on the side of the bed. "It's driving me insane." You cry inside. "I feel for you." Sean then lied next to you.

"Well I have news." Sean brightened up. "What?" You sigh and groan. "The 10th to the 16th of December do you want to go visit my family with me?" Sean asked you. "Yeah sure. Long as if no planes are involved then ok." You relax a little more. "My brother will pick us up probably." Sean sat up. "Ok." You reply attempting to fall asleep soon as you was shattered. "I'll leave you to rest." Sean kissed the top of your head.

Back to phone conversation.

Sean: Yeah 10th to the 16th is good.

Brother: Ok cool. I'll let you and (Y-N) have my room. I'll be fine on the couch.

Sean: Awww you sure bro?

Brother: Yeah there is two of you. And if (Y-N) is having a baby soon I don't want any discomfort for her.

Sean: Thank you. I appreciate it. :')

Sean: Ohh I didn't tell you did I? We're having a baby girl. ^.^

Brother: That's brilliant Jack. :)

Brother: I'll come and pick you two up at 11am then, on the 10th

Sean: Ok see you all then.

Brother: Bye Jack

Sean: Bye bye now 👋

End of phone conversation

It was rather late so Jack went to change into a pyjama shirt and pants. You was already asleep as always, before Sean. Sean got into bed with you. Before he went to sleep he replied to a few tweets and YouTube comments. After that was done for about half an hour he put his phone on charge and cuddled up to you. You smiled in your sleep and leaned further into the BOSS of shouting.

VERY IMPORTANT YummyGhost (A-N)

Please read this it's really important. I really do apologise if this chapter and the last was was absolutely rubbish. And I apologise if this was A LOT shorter than others. Now that's something I'll let you complain about. Lol But I know I can do better. The only reason is because I'm running out of ideas. I do have many plans for future chapters but in need some suggestions to go in between them before they happen if you get what I mean.

So please suggest in the comments because I really need suggestions and fast other wise no chapter won't be up next week and I really hate to say. If I see any suggestions I really like your name and comment will be in that chapter like I did before. And you guys know how much I love doing that. :)

So please suggest something other wise a character can't be published next week. Well a chapter could be published but a massive time scape will move and it will make no sense. Thank you for reading this if you did. I hope to being seeing you in the comments if not then hopefully next week. :)
                    Bye bye