Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 50 (Warning!)

After your little emotional moment with Sean. You just wanted to rest your eyes. Meaning by that you fell asleep. But Sean didn't blame you. You started to fall asleep and then you went into labour. The people who examined your baby were still doing their job. So all Sean could do was check social media.

Skype conversation.

Mark: Congratulations my friend.
Felix: WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW?!
Bob: Congrats m8
Wade: Good job, Jack. Wish you both the best of luck.
Amy: She's adorable, Sean.
Ken: Our kids need to meet. Lol
Robin: CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY! :3

Jack: Aww you're all too much.

Mark: Did you cry?

Felix: Haven't you seen Instagram?

Jack: I knew she'd put a picture of me crying online. :3

Bob: No a video in fact. XD

Jack: Lovely.

Robin: What you called her then?

Jack: Sammy, Robin, McLoughlin.

Robin: Bitch that's my name! lol

Jack: Your name is Sammy?

Robin: No my name is Robin.

Jack: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Robin: lol

End of Skype for now.

"Are you gonna go home for the night then?" You asked Sean as he scoffed his face with M&M's. "I'd rather not." Sean covered his mouth. "But they won't let you stay here." You mentioned. "They have count beds. I'll just ask if I can have one of them and if not I'll sleep on this chair." Sean argued back. "It's not good for you to stay here though." You attempted to get the message across. "The message I'm trying to get to you (Y-N) is the fact I don't want to leave you in this situation, I love and care about you too much to go home." Sean held your hand. "You're doing the talking if you want to stay though. Soon as Sammy is sorted out, I'm going to sleep because I am exhausted." You sorta demanded. "Get some sleep now if you want. I'll take care of her while you sleep." Sean requested. "You sure?" You asked. "Well yeah. I can't imagine the pain you've just gone through." Sean shrugged and cringed. "Thanks." Was all you could say.

You put your head to rest as you were completely tired out. Sean stayed sat by you and waited patiently for someone to come back in. To let you know what is going on and if you're ok to go home.

"Mr McLoughlin can I have a word with you please?" A doctor opened the door. "Ok." Sean exited and followed the doctor. "Is everything ok?" Sean asked as he could feel his heart beat faster and faster. "We think so. We just got a little suspicious with the fact that Sammy is rather small for a new born. 2.5kg (5.5 lbs) is considered to have a low birth weight, and she's specifically that." The doctor explained as he flipped through his clip board. "Is that anything life threatening?" Sean attempted to stay calm. "Possibly not. (Y-N)'s midwife will come back in at about 10am to help you out with this. But if Sammy gains no weight when she goes home for the first week you'll have to bring her back in." The doctor answered. "Ok." Sean answered. "But for now if you'd just like to follow Ann, she'll show you to her. You can then take Sammy back to your room." The doctor explained as he just left the area.

"Sammy's a little cutie. She has your eyes and her mother's hair colour." Ann started conversation with compliments. "I haven't noticed her eye colour." Sean said. "Ohh yeah. Massive blue eyes. Give it about two or three months and they'll get brighter colour." She mention. "Cool." Sean picked up Sammy and smiled at her.

A few hours went by and you was all asleep. Sammy fell asleep in her little baby box soon as she was put in there. You was still tired and sleeping from popping her out. And Sean just passed out soon as Sammy fell asleep. But surprisingly she didn't wake up, because you know that's what babies do. Wake up really fucking early a scream like mad. But not this one, thank Christ.

YummyGhost (A-N)

I'm really sorry this chapter is a day late and pretty short. I got half way through writing it yesterday and got really tired so I went to sleep for a bit. But soon as I woke up I just randomly had anxiety attacks and was being sick so I had to put it to the side. Normal chapters will be up soon.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if I don't see you in the comments I'll see you next Friday. :)
                 👋 Bye Bye 👋