Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 5 (Spotted again)

Friday came really slow to you but to Sean time flew by as if he talked to you yesterday. But Friday did come eventually. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! You look at your phone and hit the snooze button. "Just 5 minutes." You mumble half asleep. Another 5 minutes later. Or is it another 5 minutes? Your alarm goes off AGAIN. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! "Ahhhhhhhh ok!" You yell at your phone and recognise the time. "WHAT 1PM I OVER SLEPT!?" Ohhhhhhhh nuuuuuuu I'm gonna be late" You panic.
You run to your wardrobe and pick out a World of Warcraft T-shirt, black trousers and red trainers. Next running into your bathroom to brush your hair and teeth. Then you sliding down the railings on the stairs and then jump of at the end and run into the car. When you set of it was 10 past 1 "01:10pm that should be enough time to get to Starbucks." You say out of breath.

Soon as you get in front of Starbucks. You check the time on your phone. "01:25 ohh thank God I'm not late." You panic.
As you walk in you see Sean on a Laptop probably editing videos for later. He spots you and then waves at you; you wave back. You walk up to Sean he closes his laptop, stands up and gives you a friendly hug as a welcome.
"Hey (Y-N) how's it going?" Sean greets you. "Ok thanks. You?" You reply and question. "Great thanks. Do you want a coffee or anything while we are here?" Sean asks. "Yeah please a Hot chocolate if you don't mind." You reply with a smile.
You sit down on the couch while Sean goes and gets the drinks.
A couple of minutes later Sean comes back with the drinks. "Hot Chocolate for you me laddie and Coffee for me." Sean hands you your drink in a Irish accent. "Thank you." You reply with a smile. "I'm really glad I ran into you a few days ago I was getting a bit stare crazy. With being really busy with videos and events but I love it all." Sean's brings up to start a conversation. "And I'm also glad I ran into a old friend from ages ago. I just didn't notice you with your green hair, strong Irish accent, glasses and with you buying games like Hunie Pop. Haha" You wink and laugh at the same time. "Hey a lot of my fans have requested that game for a while now, so I thought I would do a sires on it. And about the green hair that was done for charity and my fans and me like it so I kept it." Sean says with a laugh. "Fair enough it's also nice that you donate to charity other than entertaining people." You say with a warm smile.
For another 40 minutes you and Sean have been talking about how YouTube was going for him and how you are from breaking up with your ex boyfriend. As you two were chatting you realise that a group of girl were out side of Starbucks looking at you and Sean with phones in their hands. They've been there for a while now and it made you pretty uncomfortable and Sean did notice. "It's them fan girls out side isn't it?" Sean guessed. "It's just that they are staring at me and I don't like being the centre of attention." You speak rather quiet. "That's why I'm not looking because screams will be drawn to us and i don't want to embarrass you. Although meeting fans is the best thing about YouTube no matter what their personality is like. And they've already met me a few times in the street so I don't think they'll come in." Sean tells you. "Ok. True very true." You say in a Russian accent. "GLORY GREATEST COUNTRY!!!" Sean kinda shout but not loud enough for people to hear. "Papers, Please I love that game you mention. "Me too." Sean added. "So (Y-N) do you want to come back to my place and watch a movie or something?" Sean questioned with a little blush. "Long as if we DON'T watch Frozen. That film drives me insane it's worse than watching Anime. All the little girls singing 'Let it go 24 7. I tell you what Sean I'll let there bloody blood vessels go in a second." You said getting a bit annoyed. But, you just found that film so boring and annoying. "Ok so is Insidious ok?" Sean asked you with a funny smile. "Hell yeah." You reply.

You both walk out of Starbucks together and walk to the car park where you obviously parked your car. And both got in. "Right your gonna have to be my human Irish Sat Nav because I don't have a clue on where you live." You said starting the car. "I forgot you wasn't a big fan of Anime." Sean just randomly brought out. "Yeah it's not my thing I know you like it with wearing a One Punch Man T-shirt." You added. "Ok let's go back to my house then." Sean snapped back into reality and told you where to go.

YummyGhost (A-N)

I've been getting A LOT of comments on this chapter complaining about the reader hating Anime. Well guess what I don't care. If you don't like the fact the reader doesn't like Anime and it's affecting you that much take your comment elsewhere because I'm not interested one bit.

Now please don't think I'm being mean because I'm truly not, it may only seem that way because I'm that annoyed with reading the same comments over and over again:

- This character isn't me at all I love anime.
- Kill your self you don't have a life because you don't like anime.
- How dare you hate anime.
- It's really annoying know that you made the reader hate anime.
- OMG I could strangle you for not like anime.

These are some of the comments I got.

Like really you want some one to kill themselves because they made a character hate anime. Wow something but right there at all.

I made the reader hate anime because I want to be different. I've read a lot of FanFiction and they make the read love anime as if they have nothing else to love and I want to be different from others.

I hope you understand my point of view if you're still not happy with it, It's not my problem. I've explained everything so yeeah.

And please just remember people can have there own opinion and if they want to say them to the world please don't stop them or judge them for little things that are harmless.

Thank you for reader this. I hope I wasn't coming across as mean because I'm NOT trying to be it's just the easiest way I can explain it all.
      - Thank you.