Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 41 (Snowball fight with fans)

"SEAN COME HERE!" You playfully chase after him. "Just hang on a minute (Y-N) some fans have found us." Jack held his hand out in front of your face. "Awesome." You said. "Ohh you're both here cool... You both wanna have a snowball fight with us?" A middle aged teenager asked you. "Yeah sure." You and Sean look at each other a nod. "So shall we do two on two, or free for all?" The other teen questioned. "What are your names?" You query the two kids. "I'm Jerry and this is my friend Coraline." Jerry introduced himself and his friend. "Nice to meet you two." You smile at them both. "Well, why don't me and Coraline go together and you and Jerry go together for ten minutes. And then me and Jerry will go together while you and Coraline team up?" Sean organised and suggested teams. "BRILLIANT! Let's go (Y-N)." Jerry ran in one direction with you following behind him.

"So is Jerry your boyfriend?" Sean made a snow ball while askin' Coraline. "No." She sighed. "I kinda like him in that way, but I'm too afraid to ask him out in case he rejects me." Coraline continuously made piles of snow balls. "I'm sure he wouldn't. You both look like close friends." Sean looked at her. "He's two years older than me Jack. I'm 15 and he's 17, he'd never go out with someone younger than him." Coraline sighed even louder. "Look at me and (Y-N), we've been friends since we were kids, she's five years younger than me, we're both in a relationship and she's expecting." Sean showed clearly that age shouldn't matter in a romantic relationship, long as if you both love each other It shouldn't matter. "But you're adults we're just middle aged teenagers." Coraline reminded Jack. "I suppose you have a point. But two years shouldn't make a difference for a teenage relationship." Sean recommend. "You really think?" Coraline raised a brow. "If he doesn't ask you out, you should ask him. Trust me, I know that a guys love a girl who asks them to be theirs. It shows courage, love and care." Jack gave Coraline tips to make her feel more comfortable. "Thanks Jack." She smiled at him.

Over to you and Jerry.

"How do we sneak up on them?" Jerry held four snow balls while crouched. "We both go around the back I'll go to the right and you go to the left." You planned and picked up a couple of snowballs. "Ok." Jerry agreed and crawled around the left side.

Your sneak around the back that was a success to you and Jerry, soon as you both met around the back you invaded Jack and Coraline. They both laughed and screamed, in surprise then attacking you two back. "GET THE ONE WITH THE GREEN HAIR!" You order Jerry. "Ok." Jerry chuckled and hit Sean square in the face.

After running around and playing out in the snow for the past half hour, you started to slow down and get a little tired. "You ok (Y-N)?" Sean jumped up to you. "Yeah I'm cool... Just a little tired." You put on a smile while holding your hip. "You want to go home?" Sean asked. "Let's go say goodbye to Jerry and Coraline first." You mention. "Ok." Sean put an arm around you.

"We're gonna get going guys it's getting pretty late and I'm sure it's getting colder." Jack explained to his fans. "Ok Jack, it was lovely meeting you two." Jerry showed his appreciation. "Hey is it ok if we all get a photo together before you go?" Coraline unlocked her phone. "Sure." You and Sean said in excitement.

Coraline took a picture of you four together and zipped her phone back in her pocket. "We should be heading home Coraline. I'll walk you if you want?" Jerry offered. "Ok." She accepted giving him a warm, flirty smile. "See you guys later." Jerry and Coarline waved goodbye to you as they left the park. "That was fun." You rest your head on Sean's shoulder. "It was." Sean added out of breath. "Can't wait to get in nice, warm, snuggly, pyjamas and cuddle up to my Jackaboy." You puff your cheeks out. "You're not the only one." Sean opened the park gate for you like a gentleman.

After your little trip back to the apparent you got in your Christmas pyjamas and waited for Sean in bed. "Coffee for me and a Hot Chocolate for me lady." Sean handed you a cup of Hot Chocolate in a Christmas mug. "Thanks baby." You sip your drink and place it at the side of the bed.

Time Skips an hour

You fell asleep before Sean, with that giving him a chance to let the kitten out of the carrier. Sean hopped out of bed without waking you up and made his way to the living room. "Come on little fella let's surprise a pregnant woman in morning." Sean opened the carrier with a kitten fast asleep on a blanket.

Sean just took the blanket and placed it at the side of your bed on the floor. Sean quickly got back in bed as the floor was cold and no one likes cold feet in the middle of the night.

YummyGhost (A-N)

I'd just like to ask you wonderful readers something here and please be 100% honest.
But out of 1 to 10 how would you mark my spelling and Grammar in this story?
1 = Terrible
5 = Ok
10 = I don't really see anything wrong.
I'm asking you this because I had a little problem during the week and two people were complaining about ONE little grammar mistake. All it was, was me editing a chapter and not noticing the mistake the second time I edited the chapter. This became a bit of a problem, but I went back to that chapter edited it so it was put right.

So please let me know what you think in the comments. Give me a low score if you must but explain why though. Because if you don't it won't really help, and I'll think you're just being awkward. Lol

And just to clarify I'm NOT a little kid, I'm a middle aged teenager and have dyslexia. I'm NOT using dyslexia as an excuse because it isn't an excuse. And something that effects my writing a little shouldn't stop me from doing what I love to do. Plus I don't get many comments saying you 'Didn't spell this right.'

But please do be honest here and if you do see any grammar or spelling mistakes, please do tell me so I can put it right. Everyone makes them in life and we'll learn from them if someone tells us.

Anyways I'll stop rambling on. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if I don't see you in the comments hopefully I'll see you next Friday. :)
👋 Bye Bye 👋