Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 13 (Apologies comes with no news)

Soon as Sean noticed how much of a douche bag he'd been to the night before. He edited his last video for next week and just, before he had to leave for L.A to meet up with Markimoo. Soon as he finished editing it was time for him to upload and then find you.

You had been out for the day exploring Ireland basically most of the shops. You haven't really seen most of Ireland. Probably because you were busy most of the time with doing YouTube every now and then, your normal job done part time now and Sean comes in the extra time HE has. As the golden, glistening sun started to set you walked a long the still beach remembering the time when Sean asked you to be his girlfriend. As you kept walking on watching the 'lazy ocean hug the shore.' you ended up at the same tree you and Sean sat at. Someone was already sat on who looked displeased, the same as you. As you kept on walking you you saw that it was no person you didn't know it was Sean.

"Sean?" You look up at him. Sean looked back down at you and hugged you tighter than ever. "I thought you left me?" Sean still kept the embrace between you two. "No. I only left this morning for different reasons." You pull away from Sean a looking down. "Why though?" Sean stroked you right cheek and stared into you (E-C) Iris. "Well the first reason you were a massive jerk last night." You point out. "I know. I was just exhausted, I was worried if I wouldn't get videos done for next week and I never listen when I'm tired. I'm very sorry." Jack admitted the truth and begged for your forgiveness. "Long as if if your not like that properly awake I have no more problems." You smile wrapping your arms around his neck.

"But you said you left for another reason? What was that if you don't mind me asking?" Sean places his hands on your waist. "I prefer not to tell you... Yet anyways." You start to lose eye contact. "But you will tell me if something is wrong won't you?" Sean makes you look back at him gently with his thumb. "I'll have to tell you. But I just don't want to tell you now... Please can we just go home and change the subject?" You ask Sean walking off the beach. "Ok. So what shall we do at home then?" Jack questions starting to get all happy and jumpy. "Play a few multi-player games if Plague.inc?" You suggest. "Fat sweaty men will eliminate the world." Sean lowed his voice. "WHAT?" You start to smirk. "That is the name of my Plague." Sean reference to you. "Ok weirdo mine will be called... Slim antiseptic women." You randomly came up with on the spot. To destroy Jack's Septicness and the fat sweaty men because woman are better. :)

After your first round of Plague.inc you eliminated Seans and destroyed the world. "HAHA I WIN!" Jump on the sofa pointing a Sean. "You watch I'll win next round..." Sean replies pushing you down on the sofa with him on top of you. "NO GET OFF!" You scream playfully and laugh you heart out. "Fine... but first i need a piss." Sean jumps off you and the sofa then exits the room.

As Sean made his way to the bath room he knocked your bag off the table. "Balls." Sean picked your your bag and noticed a rectangle box had fallen out. Sean put your bag back on the table a read the box. "What THE FUCK!?" Sean accidentally shouted out loud enough for you to hear. You made your way to where Sean was with him looking confused. "Jackáboy whats wrong?" You peak around the door. Sean quickly slid the box in his back pocket. "Nothing... Just... dropped my phone." Sean rapidly lied. "Ok. Well hurry up you look like your going to piss your self Algie." You shrug off Jack acting strange. "I'm not a fat 15 year old." Sean smiles at you. "You will be if you don't hurry up." You smirk and run back into the living room.

Sean's Pov

Soon as (Y-N) left i pulled the box back out of my back pocket and opened it. It had already been opened. I pulled out the test that looked like it had already been used and i must say... THIS EXPLAINS EVERY THING.