Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 19 (Becomes the disaster at VidCon)

"Wow wow wow. Come on Mark. Let me ask you a question." You grade Mark's write and make your way to the FanGirling lad. "You ship me and Mark?" You question him. "I'd say 39% of this crowed ships you and Mark." The kid nods his head. "Ok do you have a question for any of us while I'm here?" You hand the microphone to him. "Yes. How did you and Jack meet?" The boy queries. "Me and (Y-N) had known each other for years but when I walked into Game I noticed that it was a old friend from my childhood and then we went out then fell in love I guess." Sean explained with the fans replying with an 'AWW'

You and Mark had gone around allowing fans to ask questions for a while then
Bob and Wade went
Aaron and Ken
then Felix and Jack.

"Ok we have 20 minutes left of the panel so shall we let the couple go down." Felix laughs. "Hey what you doing texting your boyfriend?" Sean leans over to you then his phone vibrates. "Haha very funny." Sean got his phone while you put yours away. "NO!" Sean shouts at you playfully. "Come let's go down." You held Jack's hand and jumped off the stage. "You going to the left or right?" He asked you. "Right." You separated and continue to meet fans. "Hey up (Y-N) you have a question here." Sean yelled for you. "ASK AWAY!" You smile. "Right not to be to personal but if you and Jack ever had a child what you would you call it?" A woman questioned you. "What would we call it?" You asked Sean. "For a boy I'd want to call it Sam but for a girl I don't fuckin know." Sean smiled. "Well don't think about what I'm thinking because kids are out of the way." You See Mark, Felix and Aaron with very confused faces. As you kept on walking to meet a fan who and stood up to ask a question a man griped onto your wrist.

"WHAT GET OFF ME... WAIT JOSH!" You yell in pain. "Tell them the truth. I can tell when you are lying (Y-N). TELL THEM OR I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING ARM!" Josh took you down to the floor trying to snap your arm. "What do I need to tell them? My abusive Ex boyfriend?!" Tears started to drip your face.

People had moved away from Josh who had you stomach on the floor and someone had noticed he just didn't have his firsts to fight with.

"GET OFF HER!" Sean wailed louder than he ever has done. That includes being louder than he is in his videos.

Mark, Aaron and Felix had jumped off the stage and ran towards you. While the others rushed to find security who were meant to be paying attention for your safety.

"BACK OFF OR SHE GETS IT!" Josh stood you up and pulled a gun up to your head. Mark slowly walked over to you with his friends behind him. "I MEAN IT!!" He yelled even louder. "MARK STOP GETTING CLOSER!" You cry in pain. "Now tell everyone what I'm think of." He trued you towards him with the gun still to you head. "I don't know what your talking about." Your voice broke down into fear. "I know your pregnant with that green haired twat's baby. I can tell when your lying. You've stayed with me for far to long." He whispered in your ear. "Can't you just accept I love someone else?" You change the subject. "WELL ARE YOU GONNA TELL THEM or do i you cunt?" You just looked down and just gave in. "Fine then." He whispered. Josh kicked and punched you in the stomach until you had gone down.

Mark and Jack had tackled Josh when he lost guard and managed to keep him down until security and the police arrived. Felix and Aaron helped you to back stage and made sure you were ok.

"Who was that if you don't mind me asking?" Bob asked escorting a paramedic to you. "That was my Old Boyfriend." You hold your stomach. "Are you ok?" Wade held your shoulder. "No." You hold your head in your shacking hands. "Sorry. Can you leave now we need to make sure she is ok." A paramedic asked your friends to leave politely.