Five Years Later..

Gianna's POV:
Fast-forward five uneventful years and I was sitting on my bedroom window, looking outside Ottery st. Catchpole, the summer before starting my sixth year. I figured I would go visit the Weasleys later, it had been a while since I had seen them. Natalie was staying at our house for the moment because her parents weren't really fond of back-to-school shopping, she lived in London although her parents weren't muggles but they preferred a nonmagical setting. Our parents had been friends for a long time before we were born and that's how we became friends without getting into much detail.

"We should be visiting Diagon Alley soon." Said Natalie while she examined our list of books for this year.

"I'll speak with my parents and let you know." I said not paying much attention to that. "We should go to the Burrow later." Natalie stopped and smiled widely.

"It was about time! I have wanted to see Fred since I got here." She said while sitting on my bed.
"Natalie, you got here about two hours ago. Don't be so dramatic." I said giggling at her comment. She had a huge crush on Fred and I really couldn't blame her because I had one on George. They were always pulling pranks on us but at the same time they'd always been chivalrous with us. I was pretty nervous, last I had seen of them they had been playing Quidditch with John and they had let their hair grow, which instantly made them more attractive in my book.

Natalie snapped me out of my thoughts, asking what I thought looked better on her. We had to look especially good in a casual way for the twins. Very superficial, I know. Garfunkel was very fond of them and we always used him as bait. Ever since he was a kitten he loved to run away to the burrow, Natalie and I started using it for our welfare.

Once we were ready, we opened the door and Garfunkel sped out towards the barn and after, The Burrow. Natalie and I kept a quick pace after him. Occasionally we shouted "Garfunkel" to cover up.

"Blimey, Gianna. A gnome nearly bit the poor fellow." Ron said while carrying Garfunkel to us. "Nice seeing you here. Never seem to visit us, do you?"

"I've been busy, Ron." I lied. He didn't buy it. "You don't seem to visit us either, do you?"

"Fair enough." Ron said. "Mum would love to see you two. Come in."

We walked towards the huge crooked house and we saw Mrs. Weasley standing in front.

"Natalie! Aren't you beautiful?! It's been ages since I last saw you! My! Fre- I mean- The twins will be glad to see you!" Mrs. Weasley said while embracing Natalie. Her attention shifted towards me. "And you! I never see you near, do I? We don't bite, dear! Your brothers don't get enough of the place!"

"Gianna is just busy." Natalie said, taunting me for the lame excuse I used with Ron. I rolled my eyes.

"The twins are with Arthur but they're supposed to be here in a bit. Care for a cuppa?" Mrs. Weasley smiled warmly at us while Ron struggled with Garfunkel. ("What do you feed this bloody cat, Gianna? He's being worse than Crooshanks.") We nodded and entered the house. Ron finally let Garfunkel loose inside.

"So, Natalie, Gianna. We were planning a trip to the Quidditch World Cup in a few. You should come with." Ron said whilst sitting next to us. "Harry is also going and Hermione. We're having a tent and everythin'."

"We'd love to go!" Natalie said, you could hear her excitement. "Krum is gonna lead his team to victory." I rolled my eyes, I was never a huge Quidditch fan. I knew how to play it and all and I was all in for the Irish to win. Ron agreed with Natalie and they engaged in a conversation about Krum.