Teddy Lupin

Raising Teddy Lupin did not come easy, but it kept us sane. We were so busy with him that we had no time to mourn too much over Fred, which sounds bad but it was healthy. Teddy was a Metamorphagus just like Tonks. He could change his appearance since he was a baby. We moved out of the flat above the joke shop for a while. It was bringing us down. George and I closed the shop post-battle, it was closed for about a year when we decided it was time to re-open.

Nobody really got over Fred, naturally, and it was really hard to see all of the Weasleys especially Percy and Mrs. Weasley who were almost as depressed as George. Prior to us having partial custody to Teddy, George had started heavily drinking. Once Teddy fully came into the picture, he stopped. We taught Teddy about Tonks and Lupin and of course, his uncle Fred. It was hard for Teddy not to call us "mum" and "dad" but that was not our title to take. Harry helped us lots with him and so did the rest of the Weasleys. I quit my band for good and helped George at the joke shop full time. When Teddy was four I became pregnant of my own child, a girl. We named her Stella, which is 'Star' in Latin. She had her father's ginger hair and due to having to raise two little kids, Ron took my place in the joke shop. Teddy learned George's ways of mischief. Draco came to see us all eventually. We did meet up at Andromeda's house many times and became a part of Teddy's life as his redemption basically. And Teddy adored him.

~******~

Teddy was now eleven, Stella was five and we were expecting another child. We were going to set foot on Platform Nine and Three Quarters for the first time in years. As the 1st of September 2009 approached, Teddy grew curious of Hogwarts.

"Aunt Gianna?" Asked Teddy.

"Yes?"

"What Hogwarts house were you in?" He asked me.

"Gryffindor."

"Did you want to be in Gryffindor?" I shook my head.

"Not at all. I wanted to be a Ravenclaw like the rest of my family." I started. "But I realised being different wasn't bad. Your father always said I reminded him of Sirius Black, one of the best men I ever knew, he also broke his family tradition. Your father was in Gryffindor like me. Your mother, though she was a Hufflepuff." Teddy's eyes widened with amazement, fascinated by everything.

What happened to you, Gianna? I'm getting there. After Fred's death it took us a while to get back into our lives. George's sadness mixed with my own wasn't really good but we stuck together because who else would understand us? We moved to a house in Ireland with Andromeda and John for a while after closing the shop and getting custody of Teddy. I know, it sounds kind of selfish leaving the Weasleys but I believe it was necessary in our redemption. Don't get me wrong, I still think of Fred everyday and miss him like crazy but that night he visited in my dream has helped me move on a little.

George, on the other hand took a few years to truly accept it. Which was perfectly understandable but you know, he's happier now. We moved back to the flat above the joke shop a year after and opened the shop again. George and I worked on the products for a while but having Teddy really didn't help us since Ron took my place after I got pregnant the shop was as fluorescent as ever. Even if most people just wanted to see who was managing it after our loss. It was kind of a big deal as Fred and George were the light of Diagon Alley.

After Teddy was a bit older I grew bored of the 'housewife' title and started to work at the joke shop again but it didn't feel quite right. I looked for jobs endlessly. My parents still suggested me to work at the ministry in the magical creatures department and I considered it as Hermione was minister and I could get a job because my father was head of it but I decided to do something crazy. I wanted something that defined me as a person. Something that made me unique, like the joke shop.

Music and I weren't really on the best terms, I had given it up for so long that I didn't even remember most so that was out of my list. Then, it hit me. Flourean got kidnapped, at Flourean's was the first time George really opened up to me that time we went to Diagon Alley. I gathered some of my savings and bought what used to be Flourean's which was perfect because I had a great view of the twins' biggest accomplishment and that made me ecstatic. I secretly remodeled the ice cream shop to look modern and opened up for business a while after. It might sound weird but it made me very happy and it had a lot of sentimental value to me and George and even Fred. We were doing pretty great, we were happy again. As happy as you could be when you're missing one-third.

The Song Remains the Same: (George Weasley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें