Hogsmeade in March

I loved spending time with George, don't get me wrong, but I just felt he'd been giving up too much for me. We didn't really hang out with the same people so he had been spending more time with me than with Lee and John and almost even Fred. Fred had apologized to Natalie, she seemed happier right now. I was getting ready to meet with Natalie and the twins for breakfast like always. I grabbed my bag and stuffed Garfunkel  and  Ziggy in it. As I went downstairs, I tripped down the stairs as I saw only George waiting for me. Weird. He laughed and helped me up.

"Those two headed out first." He said. " Tsk tsk tsk."  I chuckled.

"They missed one hell of an entrance." I said laughing. He did too.

"Are you okay, by the way?" He asked, I nodded and remembered I had two animals in my bag I checked on them. Garfunkel looked pissed off and Ziggy was humming. We met with Natalie and Fred right before leaving for Hogsmeade. The twins and Lee made jokes along the way, Natalie and I joined them. They were extremely funny.

"Hey, so where are we going when we get there?" I asked Natalie. She shrugged.

"I actually was planning on spending the day with Fred." She said. Fred nodded.

"You can come if you want though but you can't fully steal her away today." He said, I chuckled. I didn't want to bother them or George too much today so I just figured I'd stroll through the shops for a while before meeting up with George. When we arrived Natalie and Fred strode off holding hands.

"I thought you were going to spend time with her?" George asked. I shrugged.

"Want to come with me?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I'll meet you later at the tea shop, okay?" I said and smiled. He kissed me. A few moments later John, Richard, Paul and George took off to Zonko's. It was March and Fred and George's birthday is in April so I had to get shopping, George outdid himself for our first date so I had to fulfill standards. I grabbed an owl catalog and stuffed it in my bag, I heard a group of people. I looked back and it was Cedric Diggory and his friends. He went out of the group and walked towards me.

"Hey." He said. I smiled.

"Hi." I replied. "Are you okay?"

"I'm good, I just wanted to let you know that I'm really grateful for you being nice to me." He said, "Considering I'm competing against a close friend of yours and that your boyfriend hates me."

"George doesn't hate you." I said, he chuckled. "Anyways, it's nothing really. You're nice. I have nothing against you." He smiled at me.

"Thanks. It means a lot." He said and smiled. "Are you alone?" I half-shook my head.

"Well, sort of. I'm meeting George later. Don't worry about it." I said. Cho came and he left with her. I grabbed a few things I needed for school. It was about time to meet George for tea.

"So, I saw you talking to Cedric." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I told you already, George." I started, he stopped me.

"It's not that." He said. "I'm just telling you because I overheard that Skeeter was in Hogsmeade. Be careful."  I nodded.

"I can spend the rest of the evening with you." He said, I shook my head.

"It's okay, really. I have to get a few things for Quidditch and Potions." I said.

"I really wouldn't mind." He said. "I've been with them the whole day." I shook my head again.

"I'm good, really." I said. We talked for a while and decided it was time to head on our separate ways.
I met George back at Zonko's so we could head back to Hogwarts. He hugged me.

"I bought you something." He said smiling and handing me these weird lollipops. I looked at him suspiciously.

"You eat one first." I said, he did. I tried them and they seemed to change flavor. ("This is nice!") And we continued to Hogwarts.