Responsible

Our first Hogsmeade visit was in mid January. It was Friday, Natalie and I were excited to go on our first proper date with Fred and George. They even said no joke shop business which really meant a lot to us, we're supportive and everything of their business but we needed to spend time with them as well.

Our last class of the day was Potions with Snape. I didn't really participate in this class much, Natalie didn't either. Snape intimidated us and now with the whole dating the twins situation, he was especially rude to us. We got held up with McGonagall and arrived a minute late to potions.

"Been catching habits from your boyfriends, have you?" Said Snape pointing to the empty spaces where Fred and George should've been. "Five points from Gryffindor, each." We decided not to argue against it. The Ravenclaws looked at us sympathetically. Fred and George arrived ten minutes later and got us, Gryffindors, into more trouble. Including an extra essay that the Ravenclaws didn't have to do.

As soon as the class finished, Fred and George came to us.

"Bloody git! Two essays! It's a Hogsmeade weekend!" George said.

"Since when do you care about doing your assignments?" I asked.

"Professor McGonagall. We promised to behave." Said Fred with a regretful expression.

"Well, we're doing them at the library later if you want to come."  Natalie said.

"As great as it sounds..." Fred said sarcastically.

"We've got great ideas for a new product so, we'll pass." George finished. We shrugged. 

"I'm going to freshen up, catch you later." I said and kissed George on the cheek as John caught up to him. Fred and Natalie were already gone.

I went to the Gryffindor restrooms and had a quick shower before changing into a more casual outfit. Natalie and I were meeting at the library in half an hour. I decided to go and spend time with Garfunkel and Ziggy for a while. I placed Ziggy on my coat pocket and carried Garfunkel on my bag through the corridors looking for a sign of George or John or Natalie. Ziggy jumped out of my pocket and kept jumping away, Cedric Diggory caught it.

"Thanks so much!" I said and smiled at him.

"Don't worry about it." He said smiling, he was alarmingly handsome. "Hey, you were at the Quidditch World Cup with us, right? You take transfiguration with me, don't you?" I nodded.

"I do. The name's Gianna. It's my pleasure." I said and smiled again. George seemed to really hate him though. He had been nice enough to me.
"Yes! I knew that. Professor McGonagall really likes you." He said smiling before I could answer I heard George's voice.
"Oi, Gianna! Come 'ere." George said. I waved to Cedric and hurried over to him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Pretty boy Diggory? Really?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop being jealous. He just caught Ziggy for me." I said handing Ziggy over to him. "I have you and he has a girlfriend. Don't be dramatic." I laughed, he kissed me.

"I just really don't like that guy." He said defensively.

"Whatever. I've got two essays to write. I'll see you in the common room later, okay?" I said. "Please, don't let Fred lay a finger on Ziggy. Take Garfunkel too." I took him out of the bag.

"Does my face say daycare?" He said laughing.

"Take them up to the common room then!" I said and left over to the library. Natalie was already sitting there with a few of the Ravenclaws that take Potions with us.