Smile, The Worst Is Yet To Come

We sat at the Great Hall while Dumbledore announced Cedric's tragedy but that wasn't even the worst part. Voldemort had risen. We were all terrified. George's arm that had been around my shoulder when Dumbledore announced stiffened up. It was horrible news, the worst we had ever received. I curled up on George's chest and he kept whispering words of wisdom. George was more serious with this situation than Fred but I knew they were concerned deep inside.

"Oh, Gianna. I'm sorry, dear. George tells me you and Cedric were friends." Mrs. Weasley said hugging me. I smiled falsely.

"He was a great person. I'm glad to have known him."  I said, before leaving to catch the train I decided to visit someone who'd be unconsolable right now: Cho. She was crying, a bunch of Ravenclaw girls were around her.

"Cho, my deepest condolences." I said to her. "Cedric was a brilliant person. It hurts, I know." She hugged me. I wasn't good at consoling people but that's as good as it got. I cried as well while hugging her. I can't imagine what she felt like.

The twins, Natalie, our many pets and I walked to the train. We searched for an empty compartment when we finally saw Harry. We hugged him and made sure he was alright. We decided to leave them alone to catch up but Fred and George stayed in their compartment for a while before heading to ours.

"Gianna. Natalie." They said in unison looking more eager than ever. "Do you want to know a secret?"

"How does it feel like to be dating two great business men who just received more money than we'd ever seen?" George said. We chuckled and the twins proceeded to tell us what had happened. They explained and then talked about the future they would build with the money that Harry gave them. A loss of a friend hurt but the twins' blossoming business helped me distract myself from Cedric.

"How would you guys feel if we actually used your model when we open up the shop?" Fred asked squeezing to fit in the middle of us.

"Do you really think it's that good? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Are you kidding, Gianna?!" George said. "It's bloody brilliant."

    Our sixth year at Hogwarts had come to a tragic end. It had been one of the worst, yet best years of all of our lives and with that we continued to our home with yet another life changing journey to uncover.