Back to Hogwarts!

September 1st had arrived. Natalie, John, Jesse, my younger brother, and I were woken up rather early. John and I still hadn't gathered our things and made our trunks. Jesse was starting his first year so he had everything made already. I frantically searched for my robes and all the books and stuffed them in the trunk. Natalie watched me while laughing. I got dressed and grabbed Sienna's cage and placed Ziggy inside the pocket of my coat. I gathered all of their things and placed them inside my trunk as well. Lastly, I took my guitar and placed it inside its case, George convinced me into joining Music class this year. My trunk was heavier than ever this year. We carried it outside, Garfunkel was in the garden chasing Gruelgie. Our parents and the Weasleys split taxi cab fees so we could ride all together to King's Cross.

My brothers, Natalie and I shared the same cab, sadly. Mrs Weasley wanted to keep an eye on the twins, she had been mad at them since she found out about their order catalogs for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. That day was a particularly glum day. When we arrived at King's Cross it was already raining. My parents kept mentioning how we had to be careful and keep safe during this year. They seemed to know something we didn't, like why we needed the fancy dress for instance.

The twins didn't speak to us too much. They were busy with John and Lee Jordan. They shared a compartment while Natalie and I shared ours of course and it was pretty full with us and all of our animals but some other sixth years managed to sit with us as well.

It was raining heavily when we arrived at Hogwarts, Natalie and I covered the cages with whatever we could find. We changed into our robes and hurried out of the train. We checked on my little brother who was huddled amongst the first years and afterward we, unfortunately, shared a carriage with Malfoy and his "gang".

"Dreadful! Did you see Weasley's robes?" Malfoy said in disgust. Crabbe and Goyle laughed.

"Shut up, Malfoy. Stay in your lane." I said angrily.

"Sticking up for your brother-in-law, are you?" Draco said. I rolled my eyes.

"Spending time with the twins doesn't make me their girlfriend, but what do you know about relationships anyways." I sniggered. Malfoy opened his mouth to talk but we had arrived at the grounds already so Natalie and I gathered our pets and left the carriage.

We arrived to the Great Hall and sat anxiously beside Fred and George through the sorting ceremony. I thought I might've broken the tradition of Ravenclaws in our family but nope, Jesse got sorted into Ravenclaw. The Ravenclaws all cheered, John looking as proudly as ever. We also cheered for him, of course.

After the sorting ceremony had finished, Dumbledore announced the Triwizard Tournament was taking place here at Hogwarts. Fred and George were furious when told that they couldn't enter. We didn't really bother talking to them when they were brainstorming ideas to possibly get in.

Natalie and I arrived at the entrance to Gryffindor Common room exhausted.
"Password?" The fat lady asked

"Balderdash." I said, I overheard a prefect tell George earlier

We just wanted to sleep already. We hurried up to our dorm where Garfunkel and Gruelgie were sleeping and I placed Ziggy on my bedside table.

"Where did you get that?!" Natalie asked me trying to pick him up. I realized he was still a secret.

"No touching!" I said slapping her hand away. "George gave him to me."

"WHAT? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? Why didn't you tell me?" Natalie shouted.

"I promised George it was our secret." I said. "I've had him for about a month now. You can't tell Fred though, he's killed one already."

Our roommates arrived and we went to bed rather early that night thinking about the Triwizard Tournament and what would happen this year.