Date: Part Two

As we walked to our last destination. Fred and George suddenly stopped. They started throwing snowballs at us.

"Cmon give us your best shot." Fred shouted. Natalie and I started furiously throwing snowballs at them. We were having a lot of fun actually. Most of the villagers were furious at us for disturbing them but we really didn't care. As it was getting late, we walked over to Three Broomsticks Inn. We loved coming here because of the butterbeer.

As we entered, Madam Rosmerta greeted us.

"Two tables for two?" She asked.

"Indeed." Fred said winking at her. Before we parted ways. We gathered and Fred and George spoke.

"So, we know you love the butterbeer." George started.

"But butterbeer isn't the best way to end a date so.." Fred continued.

"With a little help from the house-elves at Hogwarts and Madam Rosmerta.."

"We present you: the dinner."  Fred ended it. We sat on our separate tables and waited for Madam Rosmerta to come to us, she brought us butterbeer.

"Are you ready to eat? Gianna and George right? I've got your meals ready." She said grinning. She left and brought back our meals.

"Here you go, dear." She said placing my and George's food on the table. It was Parmesan chicken with pasta. George had the same.

"You said a couple of weeks ago that you missed food like this." George said, "so, I figured, you'd like this." I smiled widely. I kissed him.

"It's wonderful, I love it." I said. "Thanks so much." He kissed me. Madam Rosmerta took Natalie's favorite food to her. She seemed really excited as well.

"So the house elves did this?" I asked.

"Yeah, we went over to them and asked them. They were really happy about it actually." He said. "I don't know why Hermione's on about that Spew crap."

"I guess, I don't know really. Dobby wants pay so maybe they'd appreciate it as well." I said and shrugged. We talked about life whilst eating. It was really nice. He made stories and jokes about his life, so did I. I just hope I wasn't boring him too much.

"John and I were in America traveling and none of us knew where to go. So suddenly I tried to grab hold of him and ended up falling face first in front of a Disney character. It was so embarrassing. My chin split and I had to get stitches." I said laughing, George gave me a sympathy laugh.

"We pushed Percy in Egypt. He fell and chapped one of the pyramids. That was embarrassing." He said laughing. We finished the food and the twins paid Madam Rosmerta and we left. We had eaten so much, the house elves made a lot of food and even dessert. We stopped the twins before going to Hogwarts.

"I don't think you guys understand how grateful we are for what you did today." I started.

"It was really nice of you." Natalie said. "We really appreciate it." We pulled out of our bags a few things from Zonko's.

"We know how much you love these." I said but before we could finish they hugged us tightly and kissed us. This was such a nice date. We made our way to Hogwarts. Most of the girls who had been flirting with the twins looked at us with shocked expressions, we smiled at them. In that moment nothing really mattered except us, cheesy, I know. Somehow, that's what it felt like...