World Cup

It was Sunday and the twins and Ron were supposed to go pick Harry up so afterwards we decided to head to the Burrow to greet him. As we walked towards the Burrow, Natalie kept going about how Fred was a gentleman and how they took a walk and held hands and kissed. I was secretly jealous of her because well, George and I did nothing. But of course I was extremely happy too, she's been crushing on him since our first year.

We arrived shortly after the twins, Harry and Ron did. Harry was happy to see us and hugged us. We talked for a while before Mr. Weasley came and started arguing with Fred and George. And once Mrs. Weasley came it got worse. We chose to leave while we could and not intervene with the problem.

Early on Monday morning we were awoken by my parents. We packed our bags and got ready, I took Ziggy in my coat pocket.

"Send us an owl if anything happens!" Mum said before we left to the Burrow with John. Once we arrived they were eating and so did we sat down and ate with them. The journey to the portkey wasn't really long but me being so unfit made it really tiring. When we arrived we saw Cedric Diggory and his father who worked for the ministry just like Mr. Weasley. Cedric said hi to us, we all answered except the twins. I nudged George. Then, Mr. Diggory made some rude comments to Harry about losing the match but Cedric looked horrified. I felt bad for him.

When we got there, Mr. Roberts (the site manager) assigned us a lot, he was a muggle and thought the Wizards were weirdos so some wizard then cast the "obliviate" spell on him to shut him up. When we finally finished the tent and went inside we were astonished. It was huge and very nice looking. We waited with John, Ginny,Fred and George for the water and this Bagman fellow came in and made bets with the twins. They bet all their savings. Damn I hope they're that confident on their choice.

We stopped at a vendor and everyone got stuff, I felt bad for Fred and George who had gambled all their money away so Natalie, John, and I paid for their souvenirs
"It's just a raincheck!" I said, they thanked us a lot. I didn't really mind paying for their things really. George gave me Ziggy basically so we were even.

"We are so generous." Said Natalie. Fred placed his arm around her. George and I looked at each other and giggled but decided to taunt them. He put his arm around me and we walked in front of them. We made our way up and found the Malfoys. Draco scoffed at both me and George and Natalie and Fred. The match was coming to and end when Krum got the snitch but Ireland won! Fred and George jumped and hugged each other. They had won the bet against Bagman which was pretty impressive really even Natalie who was rooting for Bulgaria admitted it. These things don't happen normally. We hugged them excitedly.

"To celebrate, we will take you guys out as soon as possible." George said grinning. Fred and Natalie started arguing again about the teams.
"Don't forget me!" John said laughing and put his arms around the twins.

"Don't you wanna join?" I asked George. He shook his head.

"Fred can handle her." He said smiling at me and have me a side hug.

"Well, ladies sorry to cut it short but we're off to claim our prize." The twins said in unison as they hurried through the crowd.