Grimmauld Place

Some day in the following week I was awoken very early. George was at the foot of my bed. I looked at him startled, I had no time to react before he spoke up.

"Gianna, we ought to go." He said while shaking me. You'd think he'd wake me up nicely. I got to my feet. "I'll help you pack. Here." He threw a shirt and trousers to me. "Well, go on, love." I quickly freshened up and changed. George had packed a bag with clothes. I was still confused about everything so I just went along. Garfunkel walked beside us to the Burrow. In the Burrow, George and I were sat on a couch, I completely dosed off. When I awoke I was in a completely different place. My head was resting on George's shoulder and Garfunkel curled up on my lap. The room was filthy and dark.

"Awake, are we?" George said chuckling. I looked around. Fred was sitting on the floor with a waitlist of joke shop products.

"We didn't bother to wake you. You really needed that beauty sleep." Fred said. I stuck my tongue out.

"At least I can be beautiful with sleep. You're hopeless." I joked. "Anyways where are we, guys?" I examined the room again.

"Grimmauld something." Fred said questionably. "Right, take a look at this!" He showed me an ear thing.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"A little something for eavesdropping." George said, "Harry must be arriving soon enough. Lupin's downstairs."

I didn't even let him finish and went down to see Remus, Mrs. Weasley and none other than Sirius Black. Before I could actually react, my uncle started explaining. I was dumbfounded.

"Yes, Sirius. This is my little cousin, Gianna." Lupin said. I smiled at Sirius, I still felt uneasy but I trust the Weasleys and most importantly I trust my uncle.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Make yourself at home." Sirius said warmly. A grumpy house elf appeared and shoved us. I sat with them until Lupin had to leave to get Harry. I decided to go explore around the place. I went up the stairs until I saw a library, the grumpy house elf tossed a book aside while mumbling to himself. I took the book. It said something about Prongs, Padfoot, Moony and Wormtail. The house elf exited the room. I examined the book.

"What have you got there?" A voice asked, I looked around to see Sirius.

"I'm sorry, I just got lost.." I lied. He chuckled.

"Curiosity, am I right?" He said, he took the book from my hands. "Rather old this." It did look beat up.

"Where did you get it?" I asked. He chuckled.

"That is top secret, now." He said. "Did you get to opening it?"

"There's some weird stuff about animagi." I said. "Animagi are very fascinating, to me at least."

"I'm aware." He said. "Being animagi is a rather big responsibility." I nodded.  We exited the room. I went over to the twins. Hermione came in with Crooshanks and Ron.

"Harry's supposed to be here soon." She said.