I'm Happy Hope You're Happy Too

In the following week everyone kept approaching Harry and Ron in awe, Ron wasn't really modest about it. Fred, George, Natalie and I cracked up every time he told the story.

George and I have been extremely close lately. We're in that stage of our relationship but it's not like we're always together though because we have different classes. A lot of girls seemed to be sort of shocked to see us together. To be honest, he never seemed like the boyfriend type so I was pretty shocked as well. Natalie and Fred had been close but not as close, they had been fighting recently. As I've said before, the twins treat everyone the same and are very oblivious but apparently Natalie saw him talking with Angelina Johnson and got jealous. I spoke to George about it and he said that Angelina was definitely flirting with Fred but he wasn't really paying attention to her. I was on my way to talk to Natalie, she had taken it really hard and as much as I love being with George my best friend needed me right now.

"Natalie!" I said as I caught up to her. "I heard you arguing with Fred in the corridors. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that Fred gets so many girls and he doesn't notice!" She said, "I feel like he doesn't like me as much."

"C'mon, Natalie. He does, he probably likes you more than George likes me." I said hugging her, she chuckled. "You just have to trust him, really. He's good." She nodded. A few seconds later came Fred. I left them alone.

John came over to me and gave me a letter his owl had delivered for me. It was from my parents. They sent us letters each week to make sure we were okay. I went to the common room, replied to them and sent Sienna. I was now sitting practicing my transfiguration with Ziggy. I successfully turned him into a piece of parchment.

"Blimey, weren't you the one who didn't want me to experiment on him?" George's voice said, I turned around, rolled my eyes at him and turned Ziggy back.

"It's totally different." I said smiling. He chuckled.

"So there's a Hogsmeade trip tomorrow." He said.

"Don't worry!" I said "I won't stop you from going to Zonko's this time. I could just hang out with Natalie."

"That's not what I meant.." He said "I wanted to know if you want to grab a cup of tea when we're there." I smiled and nodded. He's too cute.