Unforgettable

John said I wasn't clear for Christmas so I was meeting him at the village to give him the gifts before meeting with Fred and George who insisted on escorting me back to the Burrow themselves.

"I'm sorry, Gianna." John said. "They'll turn up soon enough." I nodded.

"Just let them have this, please." I said, giving him the package. Fred and George arrived in that moment. They hugged John tightly refusing to let him go.

"I'll show you my new card trick!" George said excitedly. John seemed to love those. I rolled my eyes and waited for them to finish before leaving to the Burrow. As we entered, I grew more excited.

"I thought you were off to see a cute girl who liked your card tricks." Ron sniggered to George darkly while hugging me.

"Wait, wait, wait. First off: that girl was John. Second, my boyfriend said there was a cute girl and none of you thought about saying: George, What about Gianna?" I said raising my voice but in a jokingly indignant way. "You don't deserve gifts." I looked at George angrily anyways. Just to get fun out of it. I went over to everyone and said my hello's.

"Uncle Remus!" I said as I hugged him. "I've missed you." He seemed more lively than the last time I had seen him.

"And I, you." He said. Ginny interrupted me.

"Gianna! I'm so glad you're staying in my room today!" She said happily and muttered: "At least I'm not going to be alone with Phlegm." Fleur! I forgot to get her a gift. I went over to my bag and unpacked a dress I got at a muggle store and shrunk it as Fleur was a lot thinner than me.

"They've separated us." George said entering the room. I shrugged.

"Go tell the very pretty girl at the paper store." I said and went down the stairs. Mrs. Weasley was listening to a broadcast of her favourite singer. I was sitting with Ron and Bill talking about a new band. Ron was a clueless but he seemed to be in a bad mood with the others. Fleur was complaining about the music and talking over me. We exchanged gifts. I decided not to open George's for now.

"Gianna, this eez beautiful!" Fleur said. I felt flattered because she was especially picky. We were having fun. I was supposed to wear the cute dress I gave Fleur but instead I wore Mrs. Weasley's annual knitted jumper. Suddenly, we saw Percy with the Minister.

Fred and George were furious. They had been mad at Percy for so long and him coming here just for business wasn't the cherry on top of a sundae. The twins weren't having anything. Percy reacted very horribly. Was I like that?

"Merry Christmas, Gianna." George said and kissed me.

"Merry Christmas, boyfriend Weasley." I said, he hugged me.

"Did I really upset you?" I shook my head and chuckled.

"But seriously don't pull something like that in front of anyone else. Word goes around. I don't want those employees of yours lining up at our room." I said, he laughed and kissed me again.

"I love you." He said sweetly. This had been the first time he had said that in a serious way. Take in mind that we've been dating for nearly three years. I was taken aback. I smiled.

"I love me too." I said after I kissed him. He pushed me jokingly. "But seriously, George. I really do love you."

"We should get hitched soon."

"Our parents won't approve." I replied

"Fuck them. I can do what I want." He said in a fake confident tone.

"We're only eighteen, George." I said.

"Gianna, we live together. We are basically married as it is." He said frowning. "Why won't you? Marry me?" He got on one knee and took out a ring. Oh no. Suddenly everyone went silent and stared at us.